Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
While watching this show, just thought, there should be an institute for parents too, where they are taught as per different time period, how to understand & handle different situations. Poor parents have to learn from their own parents, uncle aunts, seeing others, how to behave, what to talk with their kids. There should be some std set of rules for parents too, stopping them from over reacting, not understanding their kids, which wastes lot of time. Even parents are eqally ameture as far as bringing up their children is concerned.LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011rose-girlkupkakesromiosugar1Samraat_92Zari_Khanprerna4rishav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just a thought" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
R u talking abt Pinky G or Sweety G..???Shocked OR Both da Mothers..???LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlmnx12

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged

This idea is in general, applicable to all the parentsBig smile

Edited by mnx12 - 02 December 2011 at 1:29am

romiosugar1Samraat_92

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

R u talking abt Pinky G or Sweety G..???Shocked OR Both da Mothers..???LOL
Both mother G's needs it, the fathers are very sweet till now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Okie.. i thought dat u made dis topic after watching yesterday's Epi..LOL bt ur Topic is in General..!!!
Yes dere should be an institute 4 parents too..Embarrassed coz some parenst r also immature like their children..LOL

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 02 December 2011 at 3:37am

mnx12Zari_Khan

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
I would like to share this, general, not related to show (I feel the show lacks reality as the kids are shown oversmart).

We (parents) have been invited to the institution on the first day of college of my son.  As part of the program, they had a counselor explaining the change in behavior of the children at that stage when they are entering a professional college and how parents should cope with them.  They explained so well how the children's mindset change and the responsibility of parents to be supportive of them.  It was very useful.  I had attended a similar school function at high school level too where the parents were exclusively given tips on handling adolescent children.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlmnx12swethasyam08romiosugar1prerna4rishav

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

I would like to share this, general, not related to show (I feel the show lacks reality as the kids are shown oversmart).

We (parents) have been invited to the institution on the first day of college of my son.  As part of the program, they had a counselor explaining the change in behavior of the children at that stage when they are entering a professional college and how parents should cope with them.  They explained so well how the children's mindset change and the responsibility of parents to be supportive of them.  It was very useful.  I had attended a similar school function at high school level too where the parents were exclusively given tips on handling adolescent children.
That's great, thanks for sharing. This entire excersize at different stage will make things much better to understand & handle.Smile

.hea.

IF-Sizzlerz

.hea.

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Hmm...when they take advice from their parents...it makes the situation even worse...take for example how nanaji did that...it was good, but, you know, not enough to properly handle the situation

But what about teachers? who are going to be the teachers?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.