Celebrity Fan Clubs

Music be the food for love [[Rajeev Priyanka FC]] - Page 5

noaccount thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
ria i am really sorry ...but u know i won't be able to online on sat nor sun...so am just gonna post my SS now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love u

esha

Edited by backy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noaccount thumbnail

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIA

here is ur birthday present from me.!!!!!

guys this is my first time writing ANYTHING...and probably the last time tooπŸ˜†

i am really nervous (chewing my nails)

plz support me and don't forget to wish my sweatyπŸ˜‰

here we go!!!!!

Kya yeh wohi hai???

She woke up with loud noises. "uff bhagwan yeh subha subha kaise awaz aa rahe hai...agar yeh heer hui na to pakka aaj gai mere hatho" she walked out from her room. She saw two kids fighting for some chocolate. In her mind "ek...sirf ek choclate ke leye meri itne achi neend khrab kar de...had hai yaar" she came closer and give both of them a angry glare. The girl who was holding chocolate grins, "naina didi app itni jaldi uth gai wo bhi 6 baje ???" still grinning as if it can comedown her anger.

naina- main ab tak soo rahe hooti agar tum log iss tarha ladte nahi...heer tum to badi ho na ek choclate ke leye sunny se lad rahe hoo?"...and then she holds his ears... "aur tum...abhi daanth to theek se nikle nahi aur choclate khaane chale hoo?" the boy made a puppy face.

Sunny- di heer aur meri bet lagi thi last time ke app ko job mele ge ke nahi aur maine kaha nahi , aur sachi di app ko job nahi mili thi" he told her innocently in his baby accent . Naina whose face was bright red now because of that little comment from his own brother said " to kya hua pichle baar nahi milli to iss baar milejae ge aur tum log...aise stupid bet lagana band karo"...she was little heart too since she was trying really hard to get a job from last 6 months. Still she didn't give up. She wasn't the girl who can give up so easily and that too just for a job '...NO WAY!!!!!!!

She goes toward kitchen and start making breakfast. Heer and sunny ran in to kitchen, they saw her making breakfast.

Heer- di...di...oo heelo diii

naina who was listening songs while making breakfast got irritated... "kya hai bhai??? '..."

Heer- di...app kya bana rahe hoo breakfast main????

naina- "heer yeh koi poochne waali baat hai...obviously aalo ke parathe bana rhae hoo chalo ab jaldi se mama ko utha do. And after a little pause she said "aur dekho ke mia apne kamre main hai ke nahi."when they where about to go she said "and please mama aur mia ke samne mujhse zyada baate mat karna '..warna wo gussa ho jae ge."..,...she said with a sad face. She knew that her so- called mother and sister don't give a damn about her but that's not kids fault. They love her more then they love their own sister.

She put the breakfast in table and goes to her room to get ready.

Some where in Delhi

Shikawat mansion

Everybody was busy making breakfast or getting ready they knew that there boss will arrive any moment; they knew he hated it if SOME ONE or SOMETHING is late. Exactly then the clock struck at 8 o'clock. They were hell worried now just then a person comes in the dinning area and stops. He looked at the watch in his hand. (Esha thinking man that's an expensive one)

In his mind "great its 8o'clock and that good for nothing servants of mine didn't prepare the breakfast yet." Of-course he was mad, the only thing he hated doing was wait. Just then a lady came forward and asked him "raj bete kya hua app ka mood kuch theek nahi lag raha".

Raj- "dadima I am gonna fire all of those stupid servants...this is the limit... koi kam TIME pe nahi karte!!...dekheye poore 8 baj gae hai par abhi tak breakfast ready nahi hai. He point toward his watch.

Dadima- bete app bas itne se baat pe gussa kar rahe hai dekheye jab aap mujhe in servants ke baare main bata rahe the unhone breakfast bhi rakh diya" she said with a smile as if telling him to comedown.

Raj- I don't care they are late and that too a whole min!!!

dadima- raj app subha subha ek chuti se baat pe gussa kar rahe hai???damag mat khaye hamara aur chup karke breakfast karye" she was angry now. In her mind "time time time had hai '...time ke illawa bhi kabhi kissi cheez pe dhihan diya hoota to aaj apne bacho ke saath hasti khelti zindagi jee rahe hoote"

raj- "dadima sirf app ke leye main in useless logo ko AJJ ignore kar dooonga but aage se nahi '.next time they will surely loose there job". He finishes his sentence giving an angry glare to all of the servants.

All of the servants just walked away as fast as they could...

Obviously he did this for his dadima not because he feared her, because he loves her. Fear...this word is just not for rajveer singh shikawat. He feared no one and why would he??? He has everything under his control '.no one has the guts to rule over him.

(back to naina)

She got ready and looked at her watch "wah naina ajj to tu waqt se pehle he ready hoo gai '..hmm cahlo yeh bhi acha hai ab agar mia ki baqwas sunne ke leye mere pass itna to time ho ga ke aage se usse wapas jawab de pao...bas I hope mama udher na pohanch jaae"

She goes out side and saw her mom eating breakfast she goes toward her and says "mama aaj mera interview hai" she didn't reply "app ko pata hai mama mujhe lagta hai yeh job mujhe zaroor mile ge...lekin main aap ke ashirwad ke bina kaise jao ge?" she finishes her sentence with a sweet smile ...her mom just give her a glare and said "jaise pehle jaate thi".

Naina- who was use to it by now says "pehle app ka ashirwad nahi milta tha thabi to job bhi nahi milti thi"...her eyes had some hope in them. She knew that someday she will get the love from her mother...the love that she never got till today...yes someday but she knew that it wasn't today she was getting late. "ok mama main jaa rahe hoo I hope mujhe yeh job mile taake main mia ke tarha aapo ko bhi help kar pao" just then mia arrives "ohh really '.so miss naina ab hamare help kare ge...aaj tak to sirf tumne mufte ke rootiya khayi haii aur ab tum hamare help karo ge"...and like always Mrs. ahlowalia was quite. She let mia do what ever she wants she was tired of cursing her yet she was already to do it once again. She knew mia hates her and she really liked that part too. It was true that she hated naina to the core just because of naina her family destroyed her feature was destroyed , all her happiness was snatched because of naina and just because of her she lost her husband she lost everything...EVERYTHING!!!!

Mia- so Miss Naina aaj kaha tum dhake khane jaa rahe hoo???...mujhe poora yaqeen hai aaj bhi tum zarror khali haath wapas looto ge.

Naina-bas mia bohut hogaya. Ab yeh sab kuch main nahi sunnu ge kiss baat ka tum mujhe taana mar rahe hoo ke mujhe job nahi mil rahe? Yah main tumhare pay ke saare paise le leti hoo maine apni sab padhai scholar ship pe khatam ke hai tumhare tarha doosro se udhaar mang kar nahi, abhi tak jo mama karza pay kar rahe hai wo tumhare padhai ke hai MISS MIA". This was the first time she has ever fired back to her. She had enough of it. She was sick of people around her ragging at her all the time. She has a life too. But the question was when will she ever live her life?????

Mia was still in shock...she just couldn't believe it was the first time naina had ever said such thing to her. She usually just ignores her words or she would walk away. Mia just couldn't digest the fact that naina has replied back to her and that too in a very rough language. Mia in her mind "ooo girl u r in some serious trouble now."

Mia goes toward her mrs.ahlowalia and said "dekha app ne mama...dekha '...kaise mujhe se wo baat kar rahe thi..." her mum was shocked too but didn't said any thing. If it was some other day she would of probably slapped her or cursed her but for now she knew that they need money and for that naina has to find some job and if she gets in some sort of fight naina would miss her interview...she kept quite and walked out .

Naina had already left from there long ago.

She goes outside in parking lot. She knew mia will never give her, HER car nor will she ever give her a ride.

So she just goes toward the bus stop and waits for the bus to arrive...but to her luck the she had already missed the bus. She asked someone about the next bus. But it was coming in next two hours. She gets really worried... she kept murmuring "I need this job...I need this job, I need this job"

precap- RN first meeting

'... love at first sight???

(sorry guys really sorry for not having any RN scenes together at all...but seriously yaaro RN ka background and families ke baare main bhi to batana chaheye and I am hell tired now. I am working on the 2nd part right now.u'll get that 2 part  soon. guys i am really nervous  i know i suck at writing yeh SS maine sirf ria ke kehne pe likha as her birthday is coming up ...so lovelies will see u soon)

@rahe... i know Ur very busy now a days...since the wedding thingy...so its OK...i got Ur scraps...!!!!

Edited by backy - 12 years ago
noaccount thumbnail
ria i'll wait till u send PMs to ever one...plz send PMs to every one yaar...it would be a great favour ...i barely know any RN fans.yeh SS to maine sirf tere kehne pe likha ...u know i wanted to write a maneeet SS na...all my buddys are ARSH or maneetians!!!!
noaccount thumbnail
@ria ...do u think that's it??????????...welll no...i am gonna sing 4 uπŸ˜ƒ

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU (πŸ˜ƒGRINNINGπŸ˜ƒ)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU(😊SMILING😊)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEAR RIAAA (GIVING U A FLYING KISS...SORRY NO EMOTICONSπŸ˜†)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU (πŸ‘CLAPPINGπŸ‘)

hope u have a wonderful birthday ria
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

@Shai
Haan yaar aur tu IPKKND ko to add karna hi bhool gayi. πŸ˜‰

Oh yes!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š

How can I forget ASR and the goat??πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Shaina_b thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mrsimisam

And again in dis fc m not in d member's list...πŸ˜”...

Simi yesterday the FC was opened with difficulty, after which I did not have net for most of the day and so Arwa and I could not get down to updating the list!!!!

I know this is no excuse but sorry!!!!!!Unhappy

Shaina_b thumbnail

Now I am!!!!

Good that you posted them today even though her birthday is tomorrow!!!!!!😊

Shaina_b thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: backy

ria i'll wait till u send PMs to ever one...plz send PMs to every one yaar...it would be a great favour ...i barely know any RN fans.yeh SS to maine sirf tere kehne pe likha ...u know i wanted to write a maneeet SS na...all my buddys are ARSH or maneetians!!!!

Aur hum kya nadi ke paani mein behke aaye hai??😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

suhana.dixit thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Happy Birthday Ria..😊

May God bless u..😊😊😊

Edited by suhana.dixit - 12 years ago
sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey congrats for this new RN FC.
Par lagta hai sabhi mujhe bhul gaaye hai, mere naam hi member list main mujhe nahin mila.