Posted: 22 March 2005 at 10:48am | IP Logged
1. Kesar puts the garland around Abhi. Abhi is about to put the garland around Kesar but sees Natasha behind Kesar and stops. Natasha and Abhi stare at each other. Abhi looks away and places the garland around Kesar.
2. At the gurudwara in Michigan, Shalini and Reema are waiting for Rudra. The priest tells them to call the groom. Just then, a guy comes there dressed in the wedding suit Shalini gave Rudra and his face is covered with the sehra. Reema and Shalini think that it's Rudra.
3. As Abhi puts sindoor on Kesar's forehead, Kesar gets flashes of her marriage with Rudra. Abhi, then, puts the mangalsutra around Kesar.
4. Anand asks Happy Singh's son as to where he hid his shoes but Happy Singh's son wouldn't tell him until he gives him money. Anand refuses to give him anything but Dadaji tells him to. As Anand takes the money out of his pocket, a Rs. 50 note falls but no one notices it. Natasha passes by and sees the note. She picks it up and sees her name and Abhi's name on it. She remembers the time she wrote their names on it. She looks at Abhi and gets emotional.
5. At the gurudwara, Shalini and Rudra's wedding rites are about to begin but the guys asks the priest to stop. He lifts up his sehra and Shalini and Reema are shocked to see Rudra's uncle, Roshan. Reema asks him for Rudra. Roshan tells them that Rudra is out of their trap and reach. Shalini tells him that they have been cheated and she won't spare Rudra. Roshan tells her that they got cheated in return for cheating Rudra. Reema tells Shalini to call the police and tell them that Rudra Mallya is alive and is leaving the country as Rahul Malhotra. Reema tells Roshan that she knows that Rudra must have changed his route. She asks him which route he is taking but Roshan tells her that he has no idea. Major confrontation takes place between them.
6. Abhi and Kesar are about to take their pheras but Pam comes there with the police and stops them. She tells them that this marriage is illegal. Natasha tells the police that this marriage is not illegal, as Kesar's first husband is dead. Pam tells them that Rudra is alive and she just spoke with him on the phone, and he is returning very soon, but no one believes her. Natasha shows the cops Rudra's death certificate, which they have received from US. The cops apologize and tell them to push through with the wedding. Pam takes the death certificate, crumples it, and throws it away. Pam tells the cops that Rudra is alive but they do not believe her. Pam leaves from there in anger.
7. Rudra is on the way to the airport. He tells himself that he has to change his route so that Reema and Shalini won't be able to stop him. Rudra takes his phone out of his pocket and thinks of Kesar ('Bepanha' song plays). He, then, calls Kesar.
8. Kesar and Abhi are taking their pheras when Kesar's phone rings. Everyone's attention gets diverted on the phone. Rudra, on the other hand, waits for Kesar to answer the phone. Mrs. Bijlani asks Kesar if she could answer the phone but Abhi's mom restricts anyone from answering the phone, as Abhi's earlier marriage did not take place because of a phone call.
9. Rudra is upset, as he wasn't able to speak to Kesar. He is about to call her again but realizes that he is getting late. So, he rushes to the airport.
10. Abhi and Kesar's wedding is finally completed. They take blessings from the elders. Kesar, her parents, Dadaji, and Dadi get emotional. Dadaji calls Abhi Rudra. Everyone is stunned. Abhi tells Dadaji that he is just like Rudra to them. Dadaji tells Abhi to keep Kesar happy at all times. Kesar asks Dadaji and Dadi not to go back to the old age home. She asks them to stay at her and Rudra's house. They agree. Natasha congratulates both Abhi and Kesar. Abhi is not able to look at Natasha in the eye. Everyone goes out to drop Kesar and Abhi but Natasha is left behind. She looks at them and tries to hold back her tears. (End).