Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Savior or problem maker!

-villain- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
This topic is all about the great superman Rishi Kumar. We all know that he was coming to help Indira. But could he really help Indira? Lets see how many times he tried to help Indira and what was the consequence of those helps. First he bailed Munna out when Munna stole money. If Indira wanted then she could bailed Munna out. But she didn't do it because she believed that if someone committed crime then he should deserve punishment so that he would never repeat that crime. But the great Superman Rishi didn't think the same. Because he had to be a hero in front of everyone so he bailed Munna out. Now the consequence of his this help is Munna was continuously repeating his crimes because somehow he knew that if he would be caught then there was someone who would save him. The second help was to help Indira to handle her client. First day it was okay but second day. Who told him that Indira need off to take care of Ishaan? Nobody. But the hero thought by himself that Indira need off so he went to the client without informing Indira. It was not enough that when the client's meeting was canceled he took them to give a visit of Delhi without informing Indira again. The consequence of this help was Indira had to tell lie to her boss and end of the day her job was in danger. Then Rishi took them those client to Mata ki chowki and suddenly left them there in spite of knowing that there was no one who could understand those client's language and they could face so many problem. And see their passport and money was stolen because there was no one to take care of them. Because our Rishi was so busy to help Indira when Indira didn't need his help. At last Rishi's try to stop Indira from leaving the city and how he tried? He complained to police that Indira stole his i Pod. Wow...what a great idea, wasn't it? Because of this Indira had to face police. Did Rishi have any idea that how humiliating this was for a woman when police caught her? I guess he didn't. Then his emotional blackmail which was compelled Indira to go back to that hell where nobody had any respect or anything for her.

If savior means how Rishi helped Indira then it's better that there would be no savior. Because this type of savior is actually a problem maker in disguise of a savior.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21 Coolbie

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

must wait to know more about this character because Ishan asked lots of questions which he did not answer as from where he came what he does in life etc etc.Need to wait much more for the development of this character and much more to be revealed about him to be able to judge him.But I 'll like to add his intentions are good.

Edited by alujna-21 - 02 December 2011 at 12:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bones88 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
he wants to help and his intentions are good but somehow the way he is going abt things makes look like a problem maker rather than a saviour..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
His intentions are good...but his ways...LOL
he can never never understand indira ...and he is not the savior...indira never considered to be one...the only thing i like about him is his big heart...because once he made ishan go back to indira...today his talks brought indira back to ishan...and he manofied her after getting slapped from her...even that's a big thing...he kept all the self respect , ego aside just wanting to unite the family...
moreover he is just fun going guy and he was never a savior ...moreover he never bailed munna for indira...he didi it for ishan...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Its-My-Life Goldie

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Thanks for awsome post 

He seems more problem maker rather than saviorConfused.. who is he?? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WAZME Goldie

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
totally agree

ajet Groupbie

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
no comments  its ur view ...
its funny but truth Thumbs Up
Favouriteofall IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged

he is not her saviour...he just wants to bring happiness in her life

he himself said that i don't want Indira to hide from her problems...i want her to face all the chalenges life throws in her way
he bailed Munna out for Ishaan not for Indira
nd he even admitted that he made a big mistake by bailing Munna.
all i know is that his intentions are good

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index