Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

India-Forums

Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin 22/03/05 Update (Page 5)

Jade Newbie
Jade
Jade

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Gosh this is getting so wild... I'm new to this forum but a regular reader of Daisy's update... Tony and Deeya have lost it truly... why don't they handle this with a little more intelligence or they shd just stick to blf story track......  Truly Ekata has competition finally.. I guess... Cry

pretty Senior Member
pretty
pretty

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
i really really hate EKTA..........she has crossed her limits man
sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update daisy

am not watching today's episode Cry atleast until now this show was free of ekta but now i guess not Cry I used to feel sorry for mallika but now Angry
nish1 Senior Member
nish1
nish1

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
After reading this update...i can say for sure that Armaan is not for Jassi.. He doesn't not deserve her love at all.

If u love someone and that person's family is in trouble...u help them out and especially when that person is not around to help his/her own family...

I know malika is the worse rightnow don't even have any word to describe her  character...

But what the hell Mr. Aramaan Suri is doing???? Drinking and thinking about Jassi  and just saying that i know its not Jassi's fault...Damn it if u know it's not her fault then why the hell u are still sitting in ur stupid office and drinking ...Stop being stupid Devdas...do something to help her and her family out....

U know what i know that everyone has their own opinion but if I was Jassi i won't forgive Armann ever again ..I know it's not his fault behind all this but it started bez of his stupid game and Malika is doing all this bez of him..And even if he can't do anything about it he should atleast try to give them moral support.. sorry he can't even do that since he can't even stand on his feet bez of drinks....This is so sick...

Sorry guys but don't take this as Armaan fan or Purab's fan view
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
thanks...............poor jassi!Cry
albelarahi Groupbie
albelarahi
albelarahi

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by smisha

that is so sad...

damn mallika...she is such a vamp...

Thanks Daisy.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned/spurned....Ouch

albelarahi Groupbie
albelarahi
albelarahi

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jelly_1984

Thanx for the update Daisy!

Man,,,,I hate MallikaAngry  I feel like beating her up!Ouch

Why do you hate Mallika? It's all Armaan's fault. He first used Mallika and then dumped her for Jassi. You do that to a woman who loves you passionately and you are bound to face  the intensity of her hate

nasshuu Senior Member
nasshuu
nasshuu

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

malika is right to take a revange she was heart break. she lost her time for many years for armaan he give her some hope and then he bump her he broke her heart cheating her. then why you expect malika to do?? hey comeon  man she is a human being she can feel what you feel . she is not ready for someone to take a fool from her mouth while she is very hungry i'm sure she will fight for it. jessi is s thief for (love) not money.

and i agree with some one here about armaan he should wake up and help jessis family instead to turning devdas!!! this is so stupid.

and billu also why he always dont want explaination?? he said only he want the answer yes or now what the hell of this man is ???

it was beter for billu to ask jessi to come back and explain eveything and give them the truth especially with reporter and tv.(may be for this armaan suri will wake up from sleeping and wach the the channel) LOL

IF I WERE JESSI I WILL NEVER FORGIVE ARMAAN AND NEVER LOVE HER ANYMORE I WILL FIND ANOTHER GUY OUT OF GULMOHAR.

Go to top