Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin 22/03/05 Update - Page 4

mpbaibee_babe thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
hey ...
thanxx daisy for the update...it wazz awesum...
and malika...... errrr dont ask u pissed me off seriously get a life...and dont involve jassi into all this crap..!!! 😑 🀒 🀑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jade thumbnail
Gosh this is getting so wild... I'm new to this forum but a regular reader of Daisy's update... Tony and Deeya have lost it truly... why don't they handle this with a little more intelligence or they shd just stick to blf story track......  Truly Ekata has competition finally.. I guess... 😭
pretty thumbnail
i really really hate EKTA..........she has crossed her limits man
sai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update daisy

am not watching today's episode 😭 atleast until now this show was free of ekta but now i guess not 😭 I used to feel sorry for mallika but now 😑
nish1 thumbnail
After reading this update...i can say for sure that Armaan is not for Jassi.. He doesn't not deserve her love at all.

If u love someone and that person's family is in trouble...u help them out and especially when that person is not around to help his/her own family...

I know malika is the worse rightnow don't even have any word to describe her  character...

But what the hell Mr. Aramaan Suri is doing???? Drinking and thinking about Jassi  and just saying that i know its not Jassi's fault...Damn it if u know it's not her fault then why the hell u are still sitting in ur stupid office and drinking ...Stop being stupid Devdas...do something to help her and her family out....

U know what i know that everyone has their own opinion but if I was Jassi i won't forgive Armann ever again ..I know it's not his fault behind all this but it started bez of his stupid game and Malika is doing all this bez of him..And even if he can't do anything about it he should atleast try to give them moral support.. sorry he can't even do that since he can't even stand on his feet bez of drinks....This is so sick...

Sorry guys but don't take this as Armaan fan or Purab's fan view
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
thanks...............poor jassi!😭
albelarahi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: smisha

that is so sad...

damn mallika...she is such a vamp...

Thanks Daisy.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned/spurned....

albelarahi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jelly_1984

Thanx for the update Daisy!

Man,,,,I hate Mallika😑  I feel like beating her up!

Why do you hate Mallika? It's all Armaan's fault. He first used Mallika and then dumped her for Jassi. You do that to a woman who loves you passionately and you are bound to face  the intensity of her hate

nasshuu thumbnail

malika is right to take a revange she was heart break. she lost her time for many years for armaan he give her some hope and then he bump her he broke her heart cheating her. then why you expect malika to do?? hey comeon  man she is a human being she can feel what you feel . she is not ready for someone to take a fool from her mouth while she is very hungry i'm sure she will fight for it. jessi is s thief for (love) not money.

and i agree with some one here about armaan he should wake up and help jessis family instead to turning devdas!!! this is so stupid.

and billu also why he always dont want explaination?? he said only he want the answer yes or now what the hell of this man is ???

it was beter for billu to ask jessi to come back and explain eveything and give them the truth especially with reporter and tv.(may be for this armaan suri will wake up from sleeping and wach the the channel) πŸ˜†

IF I WERE JESSI I WILL NEVER FORGIVE ARMAAN AND NEVER LOVE HER ANYMORE I WILL FIND ANOTHER GUY OUT OF GULMOHAR.

jprasad thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nasshuu

malika is right to take a revange she was heart break. she lost her time for many years for armaan he give her some hope and then he bump her he broke her heart cheating her. then why you expect malika to do?? hey comeon  man she is a human being she can feel what you feel . she is not ready for someone to take a fool from her mouth while she is very hungry i'm sure she will fight for it. jessi is s thief for (love) not money.

Mallika has the right to ruin an entire family because of what Armaan did to her?  So Mallika feels bad.  If she wants revenge, get it from Armaan.  All of us feel bad when we are heart broken, but we don't ruin an entire family.  I don't get the logic here. 

Jassi, is a thief for love??  Please tell me who's love did she steal?