Business opportunity for Kriya

Posted: 12 years ago

As  we all know that Meera is shayar bcoz she showed her talent twice.Krishna Pratigya plz collect her all shayari and publish a book with your names give special thanks to Meera Devi in ur book and I think Meera will have no problem bcoz she is rich enough(if she can pay more than 1000/-for just looking at Krishna) RS to paise ki baat hi nahi aati aur deewano ko credit ki koi lalach nahi hoti.Afterall talent ka kuch to use hona chaiye.Kya kehte ho friendwas.

Originally posted by kriya2011

As  we all know that Meera is shayar bcoz she showed her talent twice.Krishna Pratigya plz collect her all shayari and publish a book with your names give special thanks to Meera Devi in ur book and I think Meera will have no problem bcoz she is rich enough(if she can pay more than 1000/-for just looking at Krishna) RS to paise ki baat hi nahi aati aur deewano ko credit ki koi lalach nahi hoti.Afterall talent ka kuch to use hona chaiye.Kya kehte ho friendwas.

my personal opinion: do not want the shayari to be anyhow connected to KRIYA... they should disposed it...😡
why kriya should use meera's talent😕?kriya ke pass talent ke kami thodi na hain.Our prats are super talented.she can write articles on magazine like before😊
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

why kriya should use meera's talent😕?kriya ke pass talent ke kami thodi na hain.Our prats are super talented.she can write articles on magazine like before😊
NO NO NO anything that relates to mEERA...😆

Shayari wrote by Pratz to Krishna can be documented... not by MEERA...

😡😡😡
Originally posted by riyya6

Shayari wrote by Pratz to Krishna can be documented... not by MEERA...

😡😡😡
Riyya it was my frustration on cvs why they are giving beautiful shayari to Meera not to our Pratigy and do you think we MKAPIANS can bear this Meera.My answer a big no.

Riyya it was my frustration on cvs why they are giving beautiful shayari to Meera not to our Pratigy and do you think we MKAPIANS can bear this Meera.My answer a big no.
yes... all feels the same like what you feel...😊

Snighda hamare Kriya ke pas talent ki kauno kami nahi hain lekin hamare cvs ke pas unke liye time nahi for Meera they are using shayari and for Pratigya koi romantic line bhi nahi.Cvs can show job for Arushi but not for Prats why???????????????????????

Snighda hamare Kriya ke pas talent ki kauno kami nahi hain lekin hamare cvs ke pas unke liye time nahi for Meera they are using shayari and for Pratigya koi romantic line bhi nahi.Cvs can show job for Arushi but not for Prats why???????????????????????

same question here.Arushiya ke ek track khatam hote hi cv's dusra start kar dete hain humein torture karneke liye🤢

same question here.Arushiya ke ek track khatam hote hi cv's dusra start kar dete hain humein torture karneke liye🤢
tats wat my point, Wats CVs interest in YKW's role, giving one after one tracks with out a break... 🤬 , itz really irritating me alot...