Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

CDlove

IF-Rockerz

CDlove

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmaanee

<<<<<
Am sorry but I won't call her acting Flawless. I don't agree with you on this one. Payal as a character maybe flawed. Deepali's sister act and her chemistry with Khushi is good but there is almost no chemistry between her and Akash. There was so much potential in the suicide act but it was lacking the emotions.She definitely has scope to improve. >>>>>

deepali was very good actually. it seemed that there is no chemistry betn her and aakash bcos may be payal is still worried abt their family bkgrounds ?
and if i may add something to this, she is a very quiet, shy type of girl who would be afraid of publc displays of affection. And also this is the first time she's confessing her feelings for Akash.
I saw some harsh comments on her technique of huggin in another post which is a little unfair in my opinion.
 she potrays the shy, timid kind unlike Kushi who's fiesty. It would take time for her to loosen up and hug Akash in a passionat manner (unlike Kushi who just rushed into ASR's mannly arms LOL)

Edited by hirushinz - 03 December 2011 at 2:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011rushshri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Well done deepali pansare (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Hirushinz well said. Totally agree wid u.

anodaksgfan

IF-Rockerz

anodaksgfan

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
definitely deepali deserves a round of applause!!
infact the whole cast is really gud!!

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Thnx

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
She's finally did it! Her expressions & emotions were justifiedClap

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Thnx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.