Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

pc_pals

IF-Sizzlerz

pc_pals

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
nice post...

Thankfully someone indicated about Deepali...i have always felt that she should be given some more screen space to show her talent... .d way Arnav n Aakash character have shown changes, her character also needs some redemption...so obviously she will have scope of proving herself...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011sbk2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Well done deepali pansare (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nope123

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011HeadOverHeelsnyxxCDlove

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Thnx evry1.

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by somzz007

<font color="#003366">Am sorry but I won't call her acting Flawless. I don't agree with you on this one. Payal as a character maybe flawed. Deepali's sister act and her chemistry with Khushi is good but there is almost no chemistry between her and Akash. There was so much potential in the suicide act but it was lacking the emotions.</font><font color="#003366">She definitely has scope to improve.</font>

I agree wid u dat payal's character is flawed bcoz deepali is a nice actress. I hv seen her as nandini in MDLH n she did justice to d character. She is not getting enuf screen space here. May b in future she will. Fingers crossed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

Shreya30456

Shreya30456

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Agree she is an amazing actress doing gud job as payal

Mephisto

IF-Sizzlerz

Mephisto

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
yess!! she really has done justice to her character. But what can we do?? we are all blinded by Barun's hotness that we can't see any other person heheh LOL

asrlovesksr

Goldie

asrlovesksr

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
<<<<<
Am sorry but I won't call her acting Flawless. I don't agree with you on this one. Payal as a character maybe flawed. Deepali's sister act and her chemistry with Khushi is good but there is almost no chemistry between her and Akash. There was so much potential in the suicide act but it was lacking the emotions.She definitely has scope to improve. >>>>>

deepali was very good actually. it seemed that there is no chemistry betn her and aakash bcos may be payal is still worried abt their family bkgrounds ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011CDlove

HeadOverHeels

Goldie

HeadOverHeels

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by somzz007

Am sorry but I won't call her acting Flawless. I don't agree with you on this one. Payal as a character maybe flawed. Deepali's sister act and her chemistry with Khushi is good but there is almost no chemistry between her and Akash. There was so much potential in the suicide act but it was lacking the emotions.She definitely has scope to improve. 

I agree. She's a good actress, but it depends largely on her lines, and interaction with other characters. Payal and Khushi have some great onscreen bonding, because they compliment each other well in the roles of big/little sister. I also like her onscreen interactions with ASR, she is fantastic in her delivery of lines to him. There should definitely be more of that shown, because both characters are more mature, and very similar in how they can hold back their emotions, and talk facts/logic. Sadly, the chemistry between Payal/Akaash is lacking overall, but that also has a lot to do with Akaash's character being too tender. Payal is stronger emotionally, and needs a good balance from her male counterpart... The CVs should show off his love for her more than his blind adoration. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.