Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
I will start my post wid Clap to deepali aka payal. We all r so much glued to our hottie(can't help it) n to d antics of our sanaka devi dat we didn't notice how flawless acting she has done in suicidal scene. Not lil less not lil more- absolutely perfect. She is a vry talented actress. I hv seen her b4 in MDLH n she did well. She was exactly doing wat her character was supposed to do at ne situation like dis. I must say her character need to grow n she has d potential too. Just don't want to see her in pallu on hrad doin nothg except listening to mami. Cv's plz listen.

Onve agaim Hat's off to DEEPALI PANSARE n CV's. LOL Confused

Edited by rushshri - 01 December 2011 at 11:09pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

lovepayashPurpleliciousShreya30456CrazySaRunianWorkerBMalmseyairplanes4evrspsharmilazobshehsun2011KhushiDMasrlovesksrMsCeylonmusic1gunayaarSwap-Arhishreya_rcShas3--sumana13--banditqueenn.anodaksgfan..Apz..-Antu-_-Aslan-anjani-pagliaamir18smitarbhaktiiiincandescentMephistoGayuArnav-aparna-applesauce...Amina..pinky_blueskiespc_palsHappyMelody

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Well done deepali pansare" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smitar

IF-Rockerz

smitar

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Hope both Deepali and Akshay get a chance to shine in the future episodes too.

The cast of IPKKND is truly fab.

But I preferred the earlier Garima to the present one. She had more of a personality and looked strong enough to take on the world. Her accent was always perfect. The present one slips frequently.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

airplanes4evrCrazySaRunianKhushiDMsun2011sbk2

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
she was brilliant with her emotions & dialogues therefore truly deserve an applause Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

airplanes4evrsun2011

applesauce.

IF-Sizzlerz

applesauce.

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Ya so true..luv d way she protrays emotions.

airplanes4evrCrazySaRunian

gunayaar

IF-Dazzler

gunayaar

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
ya..she s a brilliant actress...congrats to d team 4 havng dis wonderful actors...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

airplanes4evr

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitar

Hope both Deepali and Akshay get a chance to shine in the future episodes too.

The cast of IPKKND is truly fab.

But I preferred the earlier Garima to the present one. She had more of a personality and looked strong enough to take on the world. Her accent was always perfect. The present one slips frequently.

I too liked previous garima. She had a personality n looks stronger as a mother.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

airplanes4evrsun2011smitarincandescent

rushshri

IF-Sizzlerz

rushshri

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Y so less comments for deepali

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

airplanes4evr

.Aisha.

Goldie

.Aisha.

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Agree! she is a talented actress!

airplanes4evrsun2011

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.