Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

PALKI prooved she is a DMG Creative!!

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
PALKI!!

I never Watched DMG.. but I heard so many NASTY things about DMG fans worse nightmares.. and they warned us that this will happen to us again!!

YOU HAVE PROOVED THAT YOU ARE A DMG CREATIVE!!.. AFTER what happened to KRIYANSH sequence!!!!!

Great Going!!1

We Kriyaansh fans will soon BID FAREWELL TO IF!!..Then you can keep showing PASA DOBLE For ETERNITY!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hahah PASA DOUBLE 
U FORGOT BULL SHIT !!! LOL
OH DMG was worse than this... wahan toh 3 plastic surgery ho gayi hahahha!!! 
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
D3 ka meaning 

D = Dil Mil gaye

D = Dil Dosti Dance 

D = DHOKEBAAJ, DAGABAAJ CINEVISTAAS 

Kisi ko objection hai?? u can pm me with your questions ...LOL LOL 
Edited by kumjoo - 12 years ago
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
WOW!!!!

I guess yaha par bhi.. Rey -Kria will remain Friends for life!! hahahha

I So expect this to happen!! Now I have lost all good faith in D3 creative team!!

I was a MORON to believe her.. and AMAR and SHAKTI-- Bechareee!!.. THEY ARE SO GOOD YAAR!! PATA NAHI unko bhi itna  experience karna pad raha hai!
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kumjoo

D = Dil Mil gaye

D = Dil Dosti Dance 

D = DHOKEBAAJ, DAGABAAJ CINEVISTAAS 

Kisi ko objection hai?? u can pm me with your questions ...LOL LOL 

HILARIOUS!!

500% TRUE!!!
Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

WOW!!!!

I guess yaha par bhi.. Rey -Kria will remain Friends for life!! hahahha

I So expect this to happen!! Now I have lost all good faith in D3 creative team!!

I was a MORON to believe her.. and AMAR and SHAKTI-- Bechareee!!.. THEY ARE SO GOOD YAAR!! PATA NAHI unko bhi itna  experience karna pad raha hai!

I Know MF bechare itne crew ke samne scene perform kiya aur end ko mila kya?? thambora??? !!!! SHit Poor ArSha ðŸ˜­
kumjoo thumbnail
ArSha ðŸ˜­ ..I am Feeling Bad for them ðŸ˜­ Imagine how they must have felt ðŸ˜­ 

ArSha ðŸ˜­ ..I am Feeling Bad for them ðŸ˜­ Imagine how they must have felt ðŸ˜­ 

mE Too KJ!! i also feel bad for us kriyaansh fans. many of us kept our studies class college aside for this scene...damn!!!
kumjoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: 100littledevils

mE Too KJ!! i also feel bad for us kriyaansh fans. many of us kept our studies class college aside for this scene...damn!!!

PIYU !! Soch ...We stay nights and days talking about them, You made that Jadoo Hai Nasha Hai Vm ...kitni raat raat bhar Jaag kar ...OMG !! for what ...to be treated like this ?? Hell yaar!!

PIYU !! Soch ...We stay nights and days talking about them, You made that Jadoo Hai Nasha Hai Vm ...kitni raat raat bhar Jaag kar ...OMG !! for what ...to be treated like this ?? Hell yaar!!

i know KJ...3-4 WEEKS IS NOT A JOKE !!!! KITNE EXCITED THE HUM... KITNA DISCUSS KIYA HUMNE!!! 
 I DIDN't sleep on wed remember..becoz i was making jadoo hain nasha vm?!!.. direct went to coll after that!! i finally slept at 3am yesterday... n i got up 1 hour before just to see if they posted something or not!!! they don;t care !! arghhh
Edited by 100littledevils - 12 years ago