jjkn train is derailed from blf track!!!!

Rumi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
 oh! god! where is this story going???? they have done a mess !!!!! what is this??? jassi's father telling her not to come back home????? where did they get this plot????? i am going maaaaaaaaadddddddd!!!!!😡!!!!!!!!!!friends, i am losing my all interests in this serial!!! where is my blf?? i can't find any trace of it here!!!!!!now, except armaan nothing is left for me in this serial!!!! everything is ruined!!!!😭!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rumi

oh! god! where is this story going???? they have done a mess !!!!! what is this??? jassi's father telling her not to come back home????? where did they get this plot?????

not to worry Rumi, I'm sure Billu just told Jassi to delay getting back so they get a chance to enact the "Its the time to Khisko" sequence.....
jprasad thumbnail
Originally posted by: ides

not to worry Rumi, I'm sure Billu just told Jassi to delay getting back so they get a chance to enact the "Its the time to Khisko" sequence.....

thank god for Khisko...meine socha woh pagal Ekta ne Gulmohour pe kabza kar liya hai! 
rose85 thumbnail
i have no idea what thy are trying to prove here now!!! does that meanz she will not going to leave for mumabi today....😡 arrgh!! i hope thy will let us out of this confusion asap!! fst it waz like.. jassi go back to ur armaan 😭😭 and know...jassi plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz go back to ur family😭... i hate malika 😡!!!!
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

Rumi, Just read the update, I  agree with you completely.

They are killing the Jassi Armaan relationship by calling it illicit. GOD these people are impossible. Why are they doing this to us??? This is definitely not masala as I thought but a deviation to make Jassi model for sure... God help us!!!

loveneha_r thumbnail
i think they are just totally going to distract us from armaan-jassi track to make the ending exciting....think positively!! thats what im doing! Edited by loveneha_r - 19 years ago
rose85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveneha_r

i think they are just totally going to distract us from armaan-jassi track to make the ending exciting....think positively!! thats what im doing!

i really hope so too...😭😭 

gilgamesh thumbnail
...or they are trying to resurrect Arman (he was the only one to utter somethin like "it's not Jassi, who could have done this?") n paint Malika in a bad lite since it seems T&D can't handle whatever sympathy remains 4 her as the wronged woman.........any guesses 4 next move? Jassi comes back as a model n teams up with Purab n Arman to uncover the real "criminals" - does that mean no bar scene n song?
rose85 thumbnail

Jassi comes back as a model n teams up with Purab n Arman to uncover the real "criminals"

i hope this doesn not happen..after all it suppose to be story of an ordinary girl who loves her Armaan Sir 😳 ... not a dectitve story...

BTW imagine all of three working together 😆😆😆..thn purab mite be doing all the work while our jassi and armman sir.. must be bzy adoring each other 😳

Edited by rose85 - 19 years ago
gilgamesh thumbnail
Originally posted by: rose85

Jassi comes back as a model n teams up with Purab n Arman to uncover the real "criminals"

i hope this doesn not happen..after all it suppose to be story of an ordinary girl who loves her Armaan Sir 😳 ... not a dectitve story...

BTW imagine all of three working together 😆😆😆..thn purab mite be doing all the work while our jassi and armman sir.. must be bzy adoring each other 😳

I noe, I noe....but I am trying 2 think 'positively' .... at least the jassi n arman sir...adoring each other will be somewhere half on BLF track.....😕