India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

why jassi behaves like split personality

RUPALV22 Senior Member
RUPALV22
RUPALV22

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Hey Guys,Smilethat's my first attempt n hope i'll be taken good care ofhere! 

I always wondered why don't we see jjkn in its independent form rather comparing it with BLF n differentiating DEVIATIONS?
I mean why does miss walia shows drastically different attitudes 4 armaan n purab,'coz armaan is in BLF N PURAB IS DEVIATION??WHY JASSI HAS TO READ ZYX WHEN PURAB SAYS ABC..may it be gulmohar take over, not bidding 4 minaxi contract,sheetal ambuja contract or 'offering'a modelling contract, her 'self respect ' is always at stake!Angry
nandini has 'right' to transform her into glamourous doll but purab doesn't have right to expand her horizens.If nandini gave her a boost purab has done that twice in past.Confused
Till last scene he's shown to love jassi n finally accepting, she doesn't love him, still directors had to say goodbuy to him with that stupid letter ..only to come back dueto viewer's agony n tolerate jasmeet walia's bumbarding!'coz HE IS A DEVIATION.Ouch
  Armaan can make hell out of her life n yet to be s..o loved that a meditation scene shud too look like a love scene 'coz it's there in BLF.where does miss walia's selfrespect n strength vanish when it comes to armaansi..r? loving someone can't mean hating a wellwisher!why can't she be the same person when she deals with both the charactors,her voice modulations from 'convulsive rage' 4 purab to 'pussycat timidity' 4 armaan are certainly unexplainable except a 'split personality'
   Actually those lines shud've been 4 purab,jab chaahe serial se nikaal diya ,jab chaahe bula liya;TRP ke liye mere charactor ko behaal karne ka tumhe koi hak nahai???
   I don't know blf neither want to know but if jjkn taken in one thread ,certainly raises questions 4 stepmother treatment towards purab.his impact is evident from twice incorporation into the track then doesn;t he deserve at least a decent treatment or he is there till armaan- jassi marraige to hear jassi's hammering only to keep TRPS steady!!
      PURAB IN NEED ,ARMAAN IN DEED !!!jassi jaisi koi nahin Clap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top