WU: December 1st.. Dec 5: Special Day :)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
😊 Please thank you for the waiting guys πŸ˜Š I am doing as fast as I can ! Thank you guys

Friends, may I request you something ! Please wait for the written update to write something in the forum ! Thank you

πŸ˜ƒ Thank you for waiting πŸ˜ƒ

Reminders πŸ˜³

- Dec 5 is our Tej-Tosty ki First anniversary πŸ˜ƒ Let's wish them a very happy anniversary πŸ˜Š btw, it will be Tejy who will do the update on that day as it's a very special one πŸ˜Š Waiting eagerly for that πŸ˜Š

πŸ˜† Let's start the written update πŸ˜†

- Conversation with Pashu and Tej (Chaturvedi Saree Shop)

Episode starts with Tej asking Pashu why are they exchanging the goods from one shop to the another. Pashu says ohh, so you wanted to close your shop.. Tej says that according to the rule, the one who lost needs to close his shop.. Pashu asks him if he is still thinking about the shop and all that. He tells him that when all is ok now why do you need to close the shop. Pashu says that this shop is not his. Tej is confused.. He says that this shop is for both of them. They hug each other and they are happy.. Ved claps his hands and says a dialogue from Ramayan: that he saw Bharat at one time.. Pashu says that everyone is Ram in our house..  

The phone of Pashu rings.. He takes it and says that he is coming in 10 minutes.. He asks Tej to take care of the shop as he needs to go to Dugarwal ji to take the goods before anyone comes and sees it.. Then, Ved says it's time to eat and he asks everyone in the shop to go and eat and he asks Tej to come and eat.. Tej says that he is not hungry at all as Pashu made him it so much in the morning.

- Chaturvedi House, in the hall

Pracheen asks Malti to make tea for him as he is thirsty and he says that his plants are very hungry so give them tea leaves πŸ€£ He lies on the sofa. Malti laughs and says that's ok. Then, Gyan says to remind him to pay the school fees as tommorow is Dec 5, the last day to pay and he forgets everyday.. He asks Malti to remind him to take money from Pashu.. Malti asks if he had not pay his school fees last month. Gyan explains that he needs to pay each 3 month: June 5, Sept 5, Dec 5.. Dadaji suddenly asks is it Dec 5 tommorow. Pracheen πŸ˜† says Yes, tommorow id Dec 5.. Dadaji screams DEC 5. Malti kinda of confused. Pracheen again answers YES but why are you asking.. Dadaji laughs πŸ˜ƒ Gyan remembers and says yes, Dec 5.. He starts dancing on the tune of Tej-Tosty wedding (la la la la lala la laaa la la la πŸ˜†) Dadaji joins him but Pracheen and Malti are confused πŸ˜†Gyan says Dec 5 to Pracheen then he remembers.. hehehe but Malti again asking what is so special about Dec 5? Pracheen joins Gyan in his dance..

- Romantic Scene Tej-Tosty β€οΈ

Tej is waiting for Tosty,, and Tosty screams TEJ from behind. She runs and comes to him. She says Hi and Tej answers Hi πŸ˜Š Tej says to Tosty that she's late. Tosty says I know but only for 5 minutes. Tej says whether 5 minutes or 1 sec, you're late.. LATE MEANS LATE πŸ˜† Tosty says Sorry.. but Tej says that it won't work with sorry there will be punishment. Tosty says ok, I'll pay the bill. Tej says, hehhe, it won't work either. Tosty asks Sooo ! Tej says hmm.. now.. He makes a sign with his mouth KISSING πŸ˜³ Tosty says that she didn't know that Tej is a fool. Tej says that he is a fool since he met Tosty and if she didn't accept the proposal he will never talk to her in his life, he swears on Tosty's head. Tosty says that's not fair πŸ˜† Tej asks her who told you to marry a foolish husband? Tej and Tosty are soo soo soo cute πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

- Tosty thinks of an idea and she drops the spoon. She says Ooops.. Tej then understands and go down and so do Tosty. They were under the table and Tosty gives a cute kiss to Tej πŸ˜³ 

- Tosty asks Tej to order for the food and she goes to wash her hand when she suddenly sees Nitika and Smita. She was going to see them when she hears them talking. Smita says to Nitika: why don't you tell him that you love him and so on.. Tosty is surprised that they didn't tell her anything about Nitika's love 

- Tosty comes to Tej and seems unhappy.. Tej asks her what happened but she refuses to say anything.. Then she says that Nitika made her unknown and so on 

* Conversation with Ved and Smita on the phone

- Smita calls Ved and invites him to come to a restaurant and she lies by saying that a very big guru is coming and there are bhajans sessions and all.. She even says that Nitika will be there and she asks him to come alone.. They are so happy that Ved agreed

* Chaturvedi hall

- Dadaji, Malti, Gyan and Pracheen are making plans for Tej-Tosty 1st wedding anniversary. Dadaji says that lots of things changed when Tosty came to this house and he asks Malti to phone Tosty's parents but Pracheen says that he will take care of that. The party will be a big blast πŸ₯³  

* Chaturvedi Saree Shop

- Pashu comes and asks where is Tej.. He was going to get mad but then Tej comes and he starts protecting him, talking nicely to him and all. heheh πŸ˜†

- Pashu says that he got tickets of party and Tej says that everyone of them will go to the party but Ved says that he is going for a pravachan πŸ˜† (LOL, are they going at the same place btw)

* Sudha's place (Tosty's parents)

-Sudha thinks that no one remembered that it was Tej-Tosty wedding anniversary.. She made a new mangalsutra for Tosty and a new gold chain for Tej πŸ˜³

* Chaturvedi Hall

- Dadaji invites Sudha and family to come for Tej-Tosty surprise wedding anniversary πŸ˜Š

* Tej-Tosty room πŸ˜³

- Tosty is thinking why Nitika didn't tell her and all.. Then Tej comes in and lies on Tosty's lap πŸ˜³ He says that he is very very tired, he's going to sleep..

- Tosty says it's 12:00 a.m.. Tej says Sooo.. He doesn't even remember. Tosty is trying to make him remember by different ways but he just didn't thought of that πŸ˜† 

-Tej goes to sleep and Tosty wishes herself Happy wedding anniversary πŸ˜³

~ episode ends ~

Precap: Tosty comes in the kitchen and takes blessing from Malti. Malti wishes her Happy Wedding Anniversary and in the dining hall, everyone is trying to make Tej remember about Dec 5 but he just keeps on eating his meal πŸ˜† Poor guy

Do hit the like button if you liked my written update this week ! Thank you πŸ˜Š
Edited by AradhnaRama - 12 years ago
Thanks for nice update, missed it yesterday. Will surely watch recording today...

Chaturs house is MAD house where fun never ends:) and we already get the glimpses of next week fun:)

Poor Ved, next week definately uske charitra ka balatkar hone wala hai🀣
Thanks for the update! Great update of a great episode!πŸ˜ƒ

Pashu was angry when Tej left the shop & almost scolded Tej didn't heπŸ˜† but he toned down leaving Ved shockedπŸ˜† leaving the shop & taking breaks is necessary to refresh the mind... right Pashupatinath ChaturvediπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

It's good to see that Toasty still doesn't know that Nitika is in love with Ved. But soon she'll get to know itWhy don't the CVs keep Toasty busy with Tej so that she can't get a chance to take this mission of uniting VedikaπŸ˜†

Smita was mentioning the inauguration of a new restaurant day after tomorrow & Pashu was also mentioning the same thing to Tej, if I'm not wrong. Ved is definitely going to get into trouble that day if the C family sees him there with Nitika🀣 Poor Nitika won't get any privacyπŸ˜† Smita told Ved to come alone but looks like once again Smita's plan will flop just like her love letter between the puris flopped🀣 Looks like Smita's ideas will get Nitika into trouble one dayπŸ˜† I wish Ved proposes her😍

I don't think Tej has forgotten anything. I think he's pretending as if he doesn't remember his anniversary & has planned a surpriseπŸ˜‰
Thanks for the great update, Aradhna!!!! πŸ˜Š

Can't wait for Monday!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

LOL @vik rocks!!!...Toasty should give so much attention to Tej that she isn't observant at all about Nitika...I'd be the happiest person if that happened πŸ˜† because then we'll have more TejYa scenes as well as Toasty not interfering in Vedika situations πŸ˜†

Haaaiii...I hope he has a surprise planned for her πŸ˜‰  but I won't mind either way because I know there would still be a cute and probably funny scene if he did forget πŸ˜†
Thaankk you a lot guys πŸ˜Š Waiting for Dec 5 also πŸ˜Š