Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Censored on Channel V- Its a JOKE! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

~Poonam~

IF-Sizzlerz

~Poonam~

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumjoo

BTW ...Did I hear somewhere that Even more Hotter Scenes are Coming up in D3 ..Us Waqt CENSOR BOARD Vacation par jaane wale hain kya?? 

ClapLOL you tell them girl... you are so right!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevilsluv_arsha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Censored on Channel V- Its a JOKE! (Page 3)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SwaRonluver666

Originally posted by 100littledevils

BTW ...Did I hear somewhere that Even more Hotter Scenes are Coming up in D3 ..Us Waqt CENSOR BOARD Vacation par jaane wale hain kya?? 

hahha us waqt sirf swaron scenes aane wale hain!! isliye allow kar den ge LOL

or wait a minute ..RDX party ke time bhi Chutti par gaya tha Censor Board ...LOL

nahi nahi..uss tym pe woh log...vicky aur nil ne chintu sa...funny " every nights in my dreams" scene ke peeche pade hua the...n swaron toh itne cute hai...so yeah they will allow them...i mean guys do u hav to direct everything to swaron..iss mein unki kya galti hai???...hello roop tera mastna bhi toh toh te...na...sorry if i offended any1...

Arre ..Aparna chill kar na ...PIYU and I am doing masti here ...Tu tensioning Not ok ..:D :D ...maine sirf RDX party bola...aur kuch toh bola hi nahi ...relax kar ...Appu...

toh phir teek hai...mein bhi joining u guys...* evil smile*...

100littledevilsluv_arsha

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100littledevils

chill appu we r doing masti...lol...but u have to agree... swaron scenes kyun cut nahin hote?? kya jhol hain yeh!! 

ArSha are too Hot to handle...Censor Board Jal ke Raakh ho jayenge ...thats why they want to cut Kriyaansh Scenes only to save themselves from becoming Raakh ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevilsluv_arsha~Poonam~

~Poonam~

IF-Sizzlerz

~Poonam~

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
the biggest problem is this PROMOS     they should not have aired them

they should have only shown swaron promoz not kriyaanshz   atleast that way we wouldnt have felt this way

100littledevilsluv_arsha

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
waise how many of u think that our INDIAN censor board is filled with taklu buddhas from the purane zamana...

spicyheart

IF-Dazzler

spicyheart

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
rofl!!! censored!! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

TOH BLOODY PROMOS KYU DIKHAYA!!!! AngryAngryAngryAngry
they could have just shown swaron na!! y kriyaansh ka promo?? which made us fans goo wild!!
 it took a lot of trust n harword for arsha to do the scene an intense scene infront of soo many ppl watching is god damn not a joke!!!! they shouldnt have scraped it off
to give both the couple equal space they should have different songs on them!!!
actually the thing tht angered us fans is tht we saw the promo n expected a lot but at the end we got anything!!! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

i need an answer PALKI N CVS!!!

luv_arsha~Poonam~

~Poonam~

IF-Sizzlerz

~Poonam~

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRonluver666

waise how many of u think that our INDIAN censor board is filled with taklu buddhas from the purane zamana...

hahaha  woh sirf upar se aise hai...lekin u know like in movies ...chehre ke peeche pata nahi kaisa chehra chupa hai

nebu

Goldie

nebu

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Year khatham hone ko aaya aur humein this year ki sab se badi joke sune ko mila 'censor board issu' isliye palki ne Kriyaansh ka scene edit kar diya.
CV's ne socha hoga Explanations ke liye kuch nahi mila tho Censor board ko hi use kar tey hey.

love_arshaluv_arsha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.