Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Censored on Channel V- Its a JOKE! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumjoo

BTW ...Did I hear somewhere that Even more Hotter Scenes are Coming up in D3 ..Us Waqt CENSOR BOARD Vacation par jaane wale hain kya?? 

hahha us waqt sirf swaron scenes aane wale hain!! isliye allow kar den ge LOL

Edited by 100littledevils - 01 December 2011 at 11:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~Poonam~luv_arsha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Censored on Channel V- Its a JOKE! (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100littledevils

BTW ...Did I hear somewhere that Even more Hotter Scenes are Coming up in D3 ..Us Waqt CENSOR BOARD Vacation par jaane wale hain kya?? 

or wait a minute ..RDX party ke time bhi Chutti par gaya tha Censor Board ...LOL

~Poonam~luv_arsha

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

or wait a minute ..RDX party ke time bhi Chutti par gaya tha Censor Board ...LOL

censor board swaron fans hain na...

Edited by 100littledevils - 02 December 2011 at 1:22pm

~Poonam~luv_arsha

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

nahi nahi..uss tym pe woh log...vicky aur nil ne chintu sa...funny " every nights in my dreams" scene ke peeche pade hua the...n swaron toh itne cute hai...so yeah they will allow them...i mean guys do u hav to direct everything to swaron..iss mein unki kya galti hai???...hello roop tera mastna bhi toh toh te...na...sorry if i offended any1...

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRonluver666

nahi nahi..uss tym pe woh log...vicky aur nil ne chintu sa...funny " every nights in my dreams" scene ke peeche pade hua the...n swaron toh itne cute hai...so yeah they will allow them...i mean guys do u hav to direct everything to swaron..iss mein unki kya galti hai???...hello roop tera mastna bhi toh toh te...na...sorry if i offended any1...

Arre ..Aparna chill kar na ...PIYU and I am doing masti here ...Tu tensioning Not ok ..:D :D ...maine sirf RDX party bola...aur kuch toh bola hi nahi ...relax kar ...Appu...

100littledevilsluv_arsha

luv_arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

luv_arsha

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
CENSOR ISSUE - A BIG JOKE

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
chill appu we r doing masti...lol...but u have to agree... swaron scenes kyun cut nahin hote?? kya jhol hain yeh!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_arsha

-adorabubbles-

IF-Rockerz

-adorabubbles-

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
HAHA the joke of the CENTURY! Channel V and censoring!! And if PALKI knew this might happen why did she promote it SOO MUCH!!! just to raise our hopes and then watch them FALL!!. Poor ARSHA put so much hard work into it and they said it was difficult but they trust their directors...THIS IS THE RESULT THEY GET!?!?. so angry!!

100littledevilsluv_arsha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.