Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
WHAT AMAZES ME Is that CHANNEL V HAS SOME PRETTY CRAZY SHOWS!!.. Have you all seen AXE YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND OTHER SHOWS they air on Channel V????? Its Insane!! You think the youth are not going to have a negative influence with such shows??? 

HAAA .. SO ITS A JOKE that such a BEAUTIFUL KRIYAANSH HAYE RAAMA SEQUENCE GOT SCRAPPED!!!! that too FROM CHANNEL V!!!??????? :O:O :O :O

CINEVISTAS IN MY OPPINION NEVER INTENDED TO SHOW THIS SEQUENCE ON AIR.. THEY ONLY PROMOTED THESE SCENES TO GET THE AUDIENCE TO WATCH IT so IT WLD INCREASE THEIR TRP RATINGS!!!!

Seriously.. I want a PALKI INTERVIEW!!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sohrobArsha85Jade_PreciousSSsanasonuEssence..nebulove_arshaSaumya_D3Kriyansh100littledevilskumjooSugarCubes..Amina..~Poonam~..DamonCrazy..luv_arshaSaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Censored on Channel V- Its a JOKE!" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
CHANNEL [V] got Warning from CENSOR BOARD ?? What a Joke ...!!

And they have superb shows like AXE YOUR EX , STEAL YOUR GIRLFRIEND...which never gets Censored...WHAT THE HECK !! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~Poonam~

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
guys...uss shows mein aise too hot to handle wali scenes nahi hote...what can we do...kriyaansh is too hot...aur yaar yeh censor wale idiots...sab kaath dete hain..movie ho ya serials...A#$HO*!$!!!!!...

gmvivianian

gmvivianian

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Yaar kriyaaansh ke scenes ko hata ke censor board ko kya khushi milegi?? W*F yaar i watched d epi only bcause of d kriyaansh promo and ntn else...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kumjoo

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
guys...these censor ppl r lunatic...remember...the nil n vicky scene from RDX parrty...where they sing...every nnight in my dreams...it got censored...abhe yaar...yeh log to fully pagal hain

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
haha censor !! DEN THE WHOLE CHANNEL V SHOULD BE BANNED!!! 

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
yaar...guys u know roomies rite...uss mein toh kuch censor nahi kiya...if i am rite ..there was a kissing scene in that ryt...

kumjoo

IF-Rockerz

kumjoo

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
BTW ...Did I hear somewhere that Even more Hotter Scenes are Coming up in D3 ..Us Waqt CENSOR BOARD Vacation par jaane wale hain kya?? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pulu1995luv_arsha~Poonam~

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.