Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun Sobti - Truly The Bombaat Barun! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 36

mary78613

IF-Rockerz

mary78613

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Awww.. Awesome tribute to Barun! He sure is an amazing actor. Since Arnav does not have any dialogues, Arnav has to show all his feelings through his expressions and Barun is absolutely fantastic at it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shybabeSK1991

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Barun Sobti - Truly The Bombaat Barun! (Page 9)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RiyaDutta

IF-Sizzlerz

RiyaDutta

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shybabe

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

LOLsss Bombaat hungry Barun!!!LOL

he so cute Riya...LOL

Haan yaar he is just plain adorable as BarunDay Dreaming...and outright sexy as Arnav Singh Raizada!!! EmbarrassedSilly

Whoa...wat a contrast!!!WinkEmbarrassed
Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SK1991

SK1991

IF-Sizzlerz

SK1991

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
great post...Clap...u know dear...I only can say...

aata hain woh aaise chal ke... jaise  jannat mein rehta hain
dekhta hain sabko aaise... jaise sabko woh sehta hain
par gusse mein jo aaye aur ankhein woh dikhlaye
ladte ladte galti se muskaaye...Embarrassed

my dil goes mmm...
my dil goes mmm...
my dil goes mmm...
my dil goes mmm...Day DreamingDay Dreaming
Day Dreaming

sorry about the craziness...LOL

shybabeRiyaDutta

star1315

star1315

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged

@shybabe    great post... all agree with u...really today Barun is the most talented actor... I am also great fan of Barun aka ASR ...I am fan of very few...Rajiv Khandelwal, Mishal  Raheja & KSG... great actors...trend of crazy fans started with them... for me Barun's name is added with them... .I think,  Barun  will surpass them...  cause KSG after DMG, MR after LTL   not in any show except some reality show as a host , & RK has left  small screen... have watched Barun  in DMG ... he played Dr Yuvraj,  negative role, that too a cameo, only for 2-3 weeks...he seems quite promising in that small role also... but among crowd of so many new stars for DMG season 2,  many might have not noticed his presence... next is Baat Hamari Pakki  as Shravan he had shown his talent in comic-romantic genre also... tremendous growth in acting skill  in no time...  all r compelled to take him seriously...  now he is in top slot amoung hundreds of TV actors,  [with every new show mostly new faces in lead roles ]...till then I liked him, but not his great fan... then came IPKKND... I started watching show cause Barun-Sanaya were lead & I like both of them individualy.. was sure they two will make show interesting... till then I hardlly  watch star-plus or zee shows...thought if typical star-plus show will quit after 2- 3 weeks... but Barun Sanaya stole my heart , specialy I was quite impressed with Barun's acting...with each episode he surprises us more & more...he breaks his own bars...really he emotes with  his eyes superbly...no words required...convey all his moods, emotions, feelings without opening his mouth...truely his eyes speak volumes...even with dialogues scene, modulations in voice makes the scene superb...his body language is such that, off screen Barun & on screen ASR totaly two different persona appear immediately he faces the camera...amazing... truely Barun enters in skin of ASR... & we love that akdu, egoistic, always fuming in anger,  not thinking a bit while speaking harsh insulting words even to his most dearest persons-- aka ASR--cause Barun portrays ASR... we will remember  ASR always cause we love Barun... love him so much... Truely as u say  Bombatt Barun... we all love u

Edited by chandrika1315 - 03 December 2011 at 12:10am

arnavforevershybabe

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
OMG... he just makes me go... Ooh la la!!
Seriously Barun, there's no... Boy like you
and I'm in love with you... Truly, Madly, Deeply!!

arnavforevershybabe

shybabe

IF-Sizzlerz

shybabe

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandrika1315

@shybabe    great post... all agree with u...really today Barun is the most talented actor... I am also great fan of Barun aka ASR ...I am fan of very few...Rajiv Khandelwal, Mishal  Raheja & KSG... great actors...trend of crazy fans started with them... for me Barun's name is added with them... .I think,  Barun  will surpass them...  cause KSG after DMG, MR after LTL   not in any show except some reality show as a host , & RK has left  small screen... have watched Barun  in DMG ... he played Dr Yuvraj,  negative role, that too a cameo, only for 2-3 weeks...he seems quite promising in that small role also... but among crowd of so many new stars for DMG season 2,  many might have not noticed his presence... next is Baat Hamari Pakki  as Shravan he had shown his talent in comic-romantic genre also... tremendous growth in acting skill  in no time...  all r compelled to take him seriously...  now he is in top slot amoung hundreds of TV actors,  [with every new show mostly new faces in lead roles ]...till then I liked him, but not his great fan... then came IPKKND... I started watching show cause Barun-Sanaya were lead & I like both of them individualy.. was sure they two will make show interesting... till then I hardlly  watch star-plus or zee shows...thought if typical star-plus show will quit after 2- 3 weeks... but Barun Sanaya stole my heart , specialy I was quite impressed with Barun's acting...with each episode he surprises us more & more...he breaks his own bars...really he emotes with  his eyes superbly...no words required...convey all his moods, emotions, feelings without opening his mouth...truely his eyes speak volumes...even with dialogues scene, modulations in voice makes the scene superb...his body language is such that, off screen Barun & on screen ASR totaly two different persona appear imidiately he faces the camera...amazing... truely Barun enters in skin of ASR... & we love that akdu, egoistic, always fuming in anger,  not thinking a bit while speaking harsh insulting words even to his most dearest persons-- aka ASR--cause Barun portrays ASR... we will remember  ASR always cause we love Barun... love him so much... Truely as u say  Bombatt Barun... we all love u

SO WELL SAID DARLINGClap HE IS BOMBAAT ALRIGHT...I LOVE HIM!

shybabe

IF-Sizzlerz

shybabe

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

CAN YOU BELIEVE HOW AWEFUL THAT e24 COMMENT WAS TODAY?

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shybabe

Originally posted by mahi0809

CAN YOU BELIEVE HOW AWEFUL THAT e24 COMMENT WAS TODAY?

I agree, and Barun was just being his sweet self, and every actor forgets their dialogues that is so not an issue to make...plus her WRONG comments about the 'down to earth' Barun being superstar.. ufff thoroughly annoying...

The reporter should apologize on behalf of the team because I want an apology from the script writer too... if its someone else apart from the reporter!!... These people need to learn some manners because they are the ones coming to a show's set to MAKE an episode of their show

Becharay Barun ke khanay pay nazar laga rahay thayCensoredAngryDead

shybabeFreshDaisy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top