Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun Sobti - Truly The Bombaat Barun! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 36

shybabe

IF-Sizzlerz

shybabe

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
UR WELCOME DEAR...I AM GLAD U LIKE IT...OR LOVED...ITWink

Originally posted by Juicee_Sushie

AMAZING POST SHY!!!

Love the pictures and loved your words!!!

Barun is truly a blessing from above, for the pleasure of us mere mortals and I will always thank God for giving us this awesome actor... completely in love with Barun, ASR & Arnav!!!

Thanks for your fab post!!!

Originally posted by shybabe

Barun Sobti - The Bombaat Barun!

Oh La La! Oh La La! Oh La La! Oh La La! Tu hai sabka fantasy! LOL

My small dedication to The Bombaat Boy and why I respect and adore him so much as an actor.Clap

Barun Sobti - An actor who portrays various emotions. He has portrayed kindness, anger, fear, love, happinesss, sadness, guilt, shame, empathy, jealousy, pain, heartbreak, aggression, and relief. 

He has always moved us the audience with his acting and we as audiences have reacted to his acting positively as well as negatively. If an actor can bring those feelings in his audiences towards him then he has proved himself as a great actor.Clap

Why? I ask myself every single time. Have you ever thought why is he so good as an actor?

Barun Sobti has an active imagination to make himself believe for the moment in the situation or the requirement of script. And secondly, his senses and muscles have been trained to create the outward physical appearance of tension which is very difficult to do.

Barun Sobti as Arnav(as an actor) develops an expressive body that will be able to project anger, jealousy, sympathy, and all the vast ranges of emotional experiences to an audience.

His eyes are sensuous and radiant like sparkling diamond which capture every nerves in my mind. He is tall, handsome, good looking, charming, and has a body that is firmly built like a charming prince awaiting to every women in his strong arms. His cute smile always ends in a cute little smirk at the corners.Embarrassed

He is undeniably a true gentleman with a pleasant and respectable persona.

Girls/Women sometimes even menLOL call him a hunk, stud, dreamboat. a good catch, a keeper and some others which I am not allowed to say in the wonderful forum...LOL

And that's why I call Barun Sobti , The Bombaat Barun!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star1315Juicee_Sushie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Barun Sobti - Truly The Bombaat Barun! (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
damn this barun Sobti! I was actually gonna comment in this thread, later I wanted to post few pics, n then later on when I started saving Mr.Sonti's picvs, I got lost and forgot about it, n posted a new topic, I thoought I laready commented! LOL

so forgetful! 

the way u've describe barun, makes him hotter than miss.Balan!
Ooh la la !

superb post! loved it, n git inspired!

His expression n acting is always better than any actor, coz I say even SRK overact at times, but he never does that! hats off!

I m not to be blamed, blame Mr.Sobti! he is responsible as i forgot to comment on such a fantastic topic becoz of his pix!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

star1315Soulmate27Juicee_SushieZineb-Arshiluvrnature-loverFreshDaisyshybabe

..Damsel..

IF-Dazzler

..Damsel..

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
awesome postThumbs Up

Barun has taken T.V. acting to another level...each and every expression of his is wholehearted...he is super hot, super sexy, super expressive and yet so down to earth...Barun is every girl's dream man, including me...hayyee, I'm in dreamland nowDay Dreaming

Juicee_Sushieshybabe

nature-lover

IF-Dazzler

nature-lover

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Why you want to spoil our dayWinkLOL by posting these drool worthy picturesEmbarrassed
A big thanks and Hugfor this postBig smile

Edited by arhi-sarun-fan - 02 December 2011 at 7:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Soulmate27Juicee_Sushieshybabe

mishti_17

IF-Stunnerz

mishti_17

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Hawww.. Day Dreaming

A nice post.. Barun Sobti..
He has possessed everyone with his charm... Day Dreaming  Head over heals.. Silly I cant come out of this state nor do I want to.. Cool 

Soulmate27Juicee_Sushieshybabe

Tangled

Goldie

Tangled

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
awww...awesome post...
and wat a song...perfect for barun...

i sooo agree with you...he is a brilliant actor...i am falling in lov with the character of ASR more n more...and that is only because of the man we call...Mr.Barun Sexy Boombat Sobti...

i cannot actually decide that whats better...his amazingly gorgeous looks...or his awesome acting...His intense eyes...or his super sexy stubble...His droolicious smile...or his husky voice...

ok ok...now i am off to BB land...Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

star1315Soulmate27Juicee_Sushieshybabe

shybabe

IF-Sizzlerz

shybabe

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by community_drive

damn this barun Sobti! I was actually gonna comment in this thread, later I wanted to post few pics, n then later on when I started saving Mr.Sonti's picvs, I got lost and forgot about it, n posted a new topic, I thoought I laready commented! LOL

so forgetful! 

the way u've describe barun, makes him hotter than miss.Balan!
Ooh la la !

superb post! loved it, n git inspired!

His expression n acting is always better than any actor, coz I say even SRK overact at times, but he never does that! hats off!

I m not to be blamed, blame Mr.Sobti! he is responsible as i forgot to comment on such a fantastic topic becoz of his pix!

AWW THANKS BABE...AND FOR CREDITING ME FOR HIS BOMBAAT TITLELOL

Juicee_SushieUltimateBarun

sidhu285

IF-Rockerz

sidhu285

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
nice post..thanks to all of you whoever puts effort to make these great posts. I also became his big big fan..just love him..he truly the best ever actor on television industry..I wish I can be creative enough to make such good posts..but I truly appericiate these posts.

star1315Juicee_Sushieshybabe

Post Reply New Post

Go to top