Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun Sobti - Truly The Bombaat Barun! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 36

gunayaar

IF-Dazzler

gunayaar

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
absolutely brilliant Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! barun s  such  a brilliant actor...he deserves it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shybabe

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Barun Sobti - Truly The Bombaat Barun! (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

coolsabs

IF-Rockerz

coolsabs

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Shy what a nicely written post...You have told oops written all here which were in my mind...not only my mind you have expressed all Barun fans' mind here...love the post.
and what i wanna say about him is that..."He is the Man between so much boys in the tellywood..." Am I clear...??? "Man..."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nature-loverBarunDiwanishybabe

Shahu

Goldie

Shahu

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Lo-oove this post, dear!

He's just SUCH a perfectly good actor! Just perfect!
It amazes me that he has never been noticed before! Noticed by me, that is! But yeah, I guess by the industry as well.

But I should be thankful. No body, and I mean, NO BODY can play ASR besides Barun!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nature-lovershybabe

DiamondLife

IF-Sizzlerz

DiamondLife

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Great Post...
Love everything about himHeart

shybabe

Juicee_Sushie

Goldie

Juicee_Sushie

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
AMAZING POST SHY!!!

Love the pictures and loved your words!!!

Barun is truly a blessing from above, for the pleasure of us mere mortals and I will always thank God for giving us this awesome actor... completely in love with Barun, ASR & Arnav!!!

Thanks for your fab post!!!

Originally posted by shybabe

Barun Sobti - The Bombaat Barun!

Oh La La! Oh La La! Oh La La! Oh La La! Tu hai sabka fantasy! LOL

My small dedication to The Bombaat Boy and why I respect and adore him so much as an actor.Clap

Barun Sobti - An actor who portrays various emotions. He has portrayed kindness, anger, fear, love, happinesss, sadness, guilt, shame, empathy, jealousy, pain, heartbreak, aggression, and relief. 

He has always moved us the audience with his acting and we as audiences have reacted to his acting positively as well as negatively. If an actor can bring those feelings in his audiences towards him then he has proved himself as a great actor.Clap

Why? I ask myself every single time. Have you ever thought why is he so good as an actor?

Barun Sobti has an active imagination to make himself believe for the moment in the situation or the requirement of script. And secondly, his senses and muscles have been trained to create the outward physical appearance of tension which is very difficult to do.

Barun Sobti as Arnav(as an actor) develops an expressive body that will be able to project anger, jealousy, sympathy, and all the vast ranges of emotional experiences to an audience.

His eyes are sensuous and radiant like sparkling diamond which capture every nerves in my mind. He is tall, handsome, good looking, charming, and has a body that is firmly built like a charming prince awaiting to every women in his strong arms. His cute smile always ends in a cute little smirk at the corners.Embarrassed

He is undeniably a true gentleman with a pleasant and respectable persona.

Girls/Women sometimes even menLOL call him a hunk, stud, dreamboat. a good catch, a keeper and some others which I am not allowed to say in the wonderful forum...LOL

And that's why I call Barun Sobti , The Bombaat Barun!

Edited by Juicee_Sushie - 02 December 2011 at 3:58am

shybabe

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Res. ;)

shybabe

IF-Sizzlerz

shybabe

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolsabs

Shy what a nicely written post...You have told oops written all here which were in my mind...not only my mind you have expressed all Barun fans' mind here...love the post.
and what i wanna say about him is that..."He is the Man between so much boys in the tellywood..." Am I clear...??? "Man..."

THANK YOU SO MUCH MY DEAREmbarrassed

shybabe

IF-Sizzlerz

shybabe

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahu

Lo-oove this post, dear!

He's just SUCH a perfectly good actor! Just perfect!
It amazes me that he has never been noticed before! Noticed by me, that is! But yeah, I guess by the industry as well.

But I should be thankful. No body, and I mean, NO BODY can play ASR besides Barun!

Thanks Shahu...means a lotBig smile! I don't know why but this guy has something yaar!Wink

Shahu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top