Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun Sobti - Truly The Bombaat Barun! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 36

shybabe

IF-Sizzlerz

shybabe

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Katzie..NaDz.

Lovedd Ua Post ...awHooo Barunlicious!!..BlushingBlushing...Picxs Are Ufff...Driving me Crazzzy!!!!!...
Yeah i'll sing...Ola la olal aa Tu he meri Fantasy...BlushingROFL...

thank u so much...Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Barun Sobti - Truly The Bombaat Barun! (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ipkknd06

IF-Dazzler

ipkknd06

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
completely agree he is outstanding

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shybabe

nyxx

IF-Rockerz

nyxx

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Completely drooliciousss! Or I might as well say Barunilicious!! A handsome hunk who can express any emotion, be it anything! He gives me a reason to believe in India actors each day and no too forget, he himself has his own dictionary. LOL Im hoping Im making sense, but when it comes to Barun SObti...I can only fantasize and hope to get someone like him in real life Day DreamingBlushing
Loveee him more each day! <3

Loveee the pics, the song, and the entire post Shy <3 (thank god im not the only one this fidaa over him lol)

Edited by nyxx - 01 December 2011 at 10:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star1315shybabe

mahamluvsbs

IF-Sizzlerz

mahamluvsbs

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
good one

Edited by Mahamluvsght - 11 October 2012 at 4:31am

rimi015shybabe

shybabe

IF-Sizzlerz

shybabe

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nyxx

Completely drooliciousss! Or I might as well say Barunilicious!! A handsome hunk who can express any emotion, be it anything! He gives me a reason to believe in India actors each day and no too forget, he himself has his own dictionary. LOL Im hoping Im making sense, but when it comes to Barun SObti...I can only fantasize and hope to get someone like him in real life Day DreamingBlushing

Loveee the pics, the song, and the entire post Shy <3 (thank god im not the only one this fidaa over him lol)

no darling u  r not the only oneLOL

nyxx

nyxx

IF-Rockerz

nyxx

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shybabe

Originally posted by nyxx

no darling u  r not the only oneLOL
But then sometimes, the more, the harder the competition. Porblem hi Problem hain!LOL

shybabe

ansawkar

Groupbie

ansawkar

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
he is a superb and fantanstic hero of all tv serials. I really wonder how sanaya can resist her feelings  being together all the time with barun.

FreshDaisy

IF-Sizzlerz

FreshDaisy

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

I am his biggest fan..Just love the way he acts.He totally brings ASR to life for me.He does whatever is required.Nothing more nothing.His eyes emote evrything.I so agree with GH that they are lucky to have Barun play this role.Only an actor like him could have done justice.Noone else for sure. Abt good looks then I never drooled on actors openly and crazily except Barun.I love Harshad Chopra but I dont drool on him like this.Incase of Barun i just cant help it LOL

Great post !! and Pics are Day Dreaming

star1315shybabe

Post Reply New Post

Go to top