Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

CVS you made all kriyansh fans cry EDITED

kokoARSHA Goldie
kokoARSHA
kokoARSHA

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
cvs what do u think of urself you can play with our emotions...
let me tell u one thing there are more no of kriyansh fans than swaron fans {if u have any doubt then chk the list of kriyansh n swaron fans heres the link for kriyansh fans http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2025856 n heres the link for swaron fans http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2025870&PID=49151757&#49151757} so just stop ignoring kriyansh otherwise you will loose your trps n ur show will close n if u want to see all kriyansh fans happy n want them to trust u again give us a whole episode of kriyansh only...no other got it...

this is just not fair do u what all the kriyansh fans could nt sleep that night

n palki if u read IF then  watch it out the anger of ou kriyansh fans cause nw all have lost faith in the cvs...
*edited*
palki n the cvs just see the outcome of what u have done now it is creating rifts n fight between the fans of kriyansh n swaron n members of IF n i promise u if dont give any explanation these wont let u anywhere

p.s:-no offence to swaron fans u enjoy ur swaron scenes but dont come n comment in this post...we  here r only kriyansh fans n want to talk to cvs n want an explanation from them

Edited by mssg - 02 December 2011 at 12:50am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

luvkasu_kashlove_arshaEssence..namylovkriyansh100littledevilsKriyanshSaumya_D3kumjooluv_arsha

Parvathi12 IF-Dazzler
Parvathi12
Parvathi12

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
dude...i love both kriyaansh n swaron...n this was not CV's fault...humare country ke stupid effin censorboard ka bhi fault hain...thoses idiots dun hav any better work to do...so they cut out that part...hope the CV's soon upload the cut part on YT...atleast we'll get to see the real thing...

Kriyansh IF-Dazzler
Kriyansh
Kriyansh

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
i agree they hav played with outr emotion...mmade us wait for three bloody weeks n gave us nothing...this is hights of injustice...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ppl_alwys_leave100littledevilsluv_arsha

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
I am not a fool to believe Cinevistas for telling me that they didnt know it that they were going to be censored!!!!! They freaking USED ARSHA for their Selfish Reaons!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luvkasu_kashppl_alwys_leave100littledevilsKriyanshluv_arsha

Kriyansh IF-Dazzler
Kriyansh
Kriyansh

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRonluver666

dude...i love both kriyaansh n swaron...n this was not CV's fault...humare country ke stupid effin censorboard ka bhi fault hain...thoses idiots dun hav any better work to do...so they cut out that part...hope the CV's soon upload the cut part on YT...atleast we'll get to see the real thing...

really appriciate ur concern...but u hav no idea how we feel...so its a a rq stay out of this...
shez already posted its not for swaron fanz...
as far as the censor bord thing...how did they allow the promos to air agar itna hi problem tha...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_arsha

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Great Post !! PALKI ..you claim that you read each and every topic..THIS IS MUST READ FOR YOU !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ppl_alwys_leave100littledevilsluv_arsha~Poonam~

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kriyansh

really appriciate ur concern...but u hav no idea how we feel...so its a a rq stay out of this...
as far as the censor bord thing...how did they allow the promos to air agar itna hi problem tha...

CINEVISTAAS are not a new player ..Didn't they know CENSOR boards are going to restrict the hot scenes ?? BTW When did they restrict ?? Why did the CVz give us Kriyaansh Haye Rama Sequence PRECAP for two freaking days even after the Censor Board scrapped it ?? WHY ?? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ppl_alwys_leave100littledevilsluv_arsha~Poonam~

Kriyansh IF-Dazzler
Kriyansh
Kriyansh

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumjoo

Originally posted by Kriyansh

CINEVISTAAS are not a new player ..Didn't they know CENSOR boards are going to restrict the hot scenes ?? BTW When did they restrict ?? Why did the CVz give us Kriyaansh Haye Rama Sequence PRECAP for two freaking days even after the Censor Board scrapped it ?? WHY ?? 

preety i dnt think they hav any ans 4 wat they did to us...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ppl_alwys_leave~Poonam~luv_arsha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index