Saas Bina Sasuraal

toasty and nitika

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shorti21

shorti21

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
I realize that nitika and toasty r bff's, and I do understand y toasty is getting upset that nitika tell her that she was in love. But when toasty was having problems with tej, then y did toasty get mad at sudha when she told nitika about the problems? I mean, where did the friendship go then?  When it comes to toasty's problems, then nitika is an outsider, but when it comes to nitika's love, then how is she all of a sudden an inside person? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sh4m_4talkingdesi_17Tahmina16vik rocksangelic8219.PerfectLove.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "toasty and nitika" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

talkingdesi_17

talkingdesi_17

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
I thought the same thing! I couldn't believe that Toasty became so depressed and said that THEY made me an outsider. She blamed it on her friends when in reality she made herself an outsider. But then again, these are just small fights between friends and then they accept each other once again. Even in this case, Toasty won't be mad for long because Nitika will tell her soon. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vik rocks

punjabi#1

IF-Dazzler

punjabi#1

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
i think she got mad because their is a difference between love and problems at your in-laws. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dollleo4ever

angelic8219

IF-Dazzler

angelic8219

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Toasty definitely has double standards, I was also thinking this yesterday. She is also very quick to jump to conclusions and she has to stop eavesdropping too it always leads to trouble.

No doubt Nitika will tell Toasty her love problem and she will understand why she didn't come earlier since its Ved

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahmina16vik rocks

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged

I'm glad someone opened this topicWink

I agree with shorti21, talking_desi17 & angelic1829Approve I must say that Toasty got a good blow Evil SmileROFLROFL

Sorry Punjabi#1, but I don't agree. I agree that there is difference between sharing things about love & problems at in-laws, but that is not the case here at all. When Toasty said Nitika was an outsider & didn't want to share what was going on at her in-laws place, Toasty didn't sound convincing at allPinch Toasty was mad at Sudha for telling about the problems going on at her sasural to Nitika. Even if Sudha told her in-law's problems to Nitika SO WHAT??? As if Toasty never told the problems of her in-laws to anybody else. So what's the problem if Nitika gets to know something? Pinch

Nitika was her best friend but still she never felt the importance to share the problems of her in-law with her, then why was she always busy sharing each & every detail of problems going on at her in-laws to Malti then? At that point of time, Malti was just a stranger whom Toasty met by coincidence & just bcoz Malti recommended the Ayurvedic centre, they became friends. But were they best friends that Toasty could trust Malti & share anything about her in-laws? Shocked

Toasty used to tell Malti how she had to quit her job, how she had to sell her chain for money to buy her friend a wedding gift bcoz her father-in-law didn't give her money, how her brother-in-law, Prachin ran away from home bcoz Pashu had beaten him badly, etc. What was Toasty doing at that time? Disclosing such personal matters of her in-laws in front of Malti(who was an outsider at that time)?D'oh Of course later she even shared that her father-in-law gave her money to get her chain back which was a positive one, but that's not the point at all. The point is since how long did she know Malti that she could share anything about her in-laws with her including negative ones?Shocked If she could share the problems about her in-laws to a stranger like Malti, who had just become a friend only recently, then what's the problem if Nitika gets to know about the problems of her in-laws? Angry

What did Toasty have in her mind whenever she would go BLAH BLAH BLAH about her in-laws in front of Malti? And Nitika got to know about Prachin missing from Ved not Toasty. Nitika was her best friend but still she never told Nitika about this but she definitely could tell everything about her in-laws to Malti, isn't it?Thumbs Down Toasty can reveal everything to Malti but when Nitika gets to know something, she's an outsider & has no right to know what's going on at her in-laws?ConfusedIs this a joke or something? Angry

If Toasty didn't have the habit of revealing things of her in-laws to anyone then only she has full rights to have a go at her mom for telling things going on at her sasural to Nitika & her act of calling Nitika an outsider, would be justified otherwise she has no rights to call Nitika an outsider at all & no rights to have a go at her mom like thatApprove How could she even dare to say that Nitika is an outsider & has no rights to know about what's going on at her in-laws especially keeping in mind how she used to disclose each & every problems of her in-laws to Malti, whom she had just met for a few days without any kind of hesitation?Dead It just doesn't make any sense at allThumbs Down

Toasty trusted Malti & gave all info about her sasural & Shobha would use all those info given to Malti against the C family in the court. Hats off to Toasty!!!Thumbs Down for trusting a stranger (Malti) over her best friend (Nitika), to reveal the problems of her in-lawsThumbs Down That means Malti whom Toasty had just met for a few days was an insider such that Toasty could tell her everything what's going at her sasural & Nitika her best friend was an outsider who had no rights to know what was going on at her sasural, right?Thumbs Down

And if Toasty doesn't like sharing everything that's going on in her life with Nitika the why does she want to know what's going on in Nitika's life?Sleepy I agree Toasty & Nitika are best friends but that doesn't mean they should be sharing each & everything. Sometimes there are times where one doesn't want to disclose some matters & the other one should understand thatApprove

If Toasty thinks that Nitika can tell Smita but not her, then yes, her anger is justifiedApprove Nitika didn't tell Smita anything, Smita got to know everything on her own but as Toasty doesn't know this she's obviously going to be upset with Nitika & that's naturalApprove Toasty needs to realize how Nitika must have felt that time when she made Nitika feel like an outsider. But even if she doesn't realize it, I'm glad at least for a moment Toasty felt like an outsiderEvil Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sh4m_4talkingdesi_17Tahmina16

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.