Page 1 of 63

Page 1
Page   of 63
Page 2 Page 63

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
I've had an idea for a story. It's nothing new but I feel like writing it so we'll see how it goes. I will be carrying on with my other FF too but this idea just won't leave my mind.
Basic characteristics of the people are the same however the storyline differs.

Chapter One.

Gopi Parekh usually walked quickly around the market place. She loved the freedom she had while she was out. Here there was no one to scold her, people knew her and treated her with kindness and friendliness. However she knew she had to be quick, not only did the money she spent have to be accounted for but the time she spent too.  But today she was stood still in a single place while the world moved around her, captivated by the sight in front of her. She'd been watching him for a while. His actions had caught her eye as he crouched down by the side of the stall, obviously hiding from someone. He saw her watching him and smiled. His smile lit up his face and something inexplicable pulled Gopi towards him.
She got to him and crouched down to look into his twinkling eyes. "What are you doing?" she whispered to him.
"I'm hiding." he whispered back.
"Why?"
"Because it's fun." he laughed quietly.
Gopi giggled back. "It may be fun but who are you hiding from?" He pulled her hand and gestured for her to be quiet and listen.
"Dhikra now where have you gone?!" She heard a voice shout from close by.
Gopi looked behind and then back at him. "Is she looking for you?"
He nodded.
"Is it your mum?"
"How can it be my mum? No it's my dadi."
"And you're hiding from your grandma? But she'll be so worried!"
"Yes but I'm having fun!"
"But is it right to have fun by making someone else worry for you? Think how scared she must be?"
Gopi could see him think about it, she waited for him to speak.
"OK you're right. But it was still fun!" he smiled.
She smiled back at him. "Shall we go find your dadi?"
"OK." They got up and, hand in hand, headed towards the sound of the voice still calling out.

Kokila Modi was scared and she didn't scare easily. Where was this boy? No matter how much of a close eye she kept on him he always managed to get up to some sort of mischief. But today he'd gone a step further. She'd told him to stay in the car while she came into the market for two minutes, but he'd followed her, sneaked away from the driver and come into the market.
"Hai Krishna bhagwan where can he have gone?" she muttered and felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Auntyji."
Kokila turned round at the soft voice, and her eyes alighted on her grandson. "Garv," she sighed and kneeled down to hug him. "Dhikra I was so scared! Where did you go?" She asked him with a teary smile.
"Dado I was hiding from you, I thought it would be fun." he glanced at Gopi, "but this aunty told me that it wasn't nice to make you worry, so I'm sorry."
Kokila looked up in surprise at the young girl stood by her grandson. In her happiness at seeing Garv she'd not realised that there was anyone else there. This girl had done what only one other person was able to do. She'd made Garv realise he was wrong and apologise.
"Beta please forgive me, woh seeing my grandson I didn't realise anyone else was there."
"Auntyji you don't need to apologise to me, obviously you were happy to see Garv."
"I am indebted to you beta for bringing him back to me, thankyou. I don't know what I would have done, where I would have looked for him."
"There's nothing to say thankyou for auntyji. Anybody would have done the same." she ruffled Garv's hair and said "Anyway your grandson is so lovable I'm glad I had the opportunity to meet him. Now I should go, it's very late and I need to go home." Gopi turned to leave and felt a tugging at her kameez.
"Aunty how can you leave?"
"I need to go home and so do you."
"Yes but you forgot something."
Gopi frowned in thought. "What did I forget?"
"Think! There's something you haven't told me or dado!" He explained
Gopi couldn't think of anything and looked back with a blank look.
Garv giggled "Aunty you never told us your name!"
Gopi laughed in relief. "Oh I'm sorry I completely forgot to introduce myself. I'm Gopi Parekh."
"How can I say anything to you Gopi beta when I never introduced myself either. I'm Kokila Parag Modi and this little scamp is Garv Modi."
"Gopi aunty how are you going to get home?"
"I'm going to catch a bus."
"Dado can we drop aunty at her house pleeeaaase?"
"Of course we can dhikra." Kokila turned to Gopi. "Beta it would make me feel good if you would let us do this small thing."
"No auntyji there's no need. I can just as easily go by bus."
"Gopi aunty please." Garv begged.
"Yes Gopi please don't say no. Look how much Garv wants it."
Gopi looked into both their eyes and couldn't say no. She didn't know why but she felt a deep pull when she looked at them both. She said yes and walked with them to their car.

In the car Kokila smiled watching the interaction between Gopi and Garv. Garv had never responded to any stranger the way he was with Gopi, and never listened so intently to anyone apart from one other person. And it wasn't just Garv. Gopi seemed to know exactly what to say to him and how to handle him. Even the family struggled with Garv.
Looking at Gopi, Kokila marvelled at her. At first glance there was nothing out of the ordinary about her, but her pure eyes and wide open smile revealed an innocence and purity about her that Kokila automatically responded to, just as Garv did. There was surely something about Gopi. All too soon they reached Gopi's chawl. Garv wanted to get out with her but Gopi was anxious to get inside before her mami saw the car and asked any questions.
"Garv, not today ok? We'll meet again some other day."
"But when?"
"Ok you do one thing for me. Pray with your whole heart to Kanhaji and surely one day soon we'll meet again." Garv looked deep into Gopi's eyes. Finally he nodded his head. Gopi smiled and he reached up and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before he got back in the car. Gopi waved them off and ran hurriedly into the house.

Right let me know how you found it!!

Chapter 2  -  Page 4
Chapter 3  -  Page 9
Chapter 4  -  Page 14
Chapter 5  -  Page 18
Chapter 6  -  Page 23
Chapter 7  -  Page 28
Chapter 8  -  Page 33
Chapter 9  -  Page 38
Chapter 10 - Page 43
Chapter 11 - Page 48
Chapter 12 - Page 54
Chapter 13 - Page 57
Chapter 14 - Page 60

Edited by NazmaJ - 30 March 2013 at 9:13pm

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_sub1pritiaggarwalswan68kanu_nvlkhgogo9895starryeyesancheetaajolieLaila132aramprasnavithareddyrsshreeshajnaiiTarantallegramunnihyderabadsparikhminoushka93-neela-uamazNadiamimi18moksha89Savi_Skafadelsihana_ypretty_hashy924rsk16Rejoiced.ritikaangelirebelliKavya.SAngelskisszee10ShaunSAswasthinavyabTacker_HolicIchangeditfamzii05-JollyJabeen-ANJ4HansaNll-Shilpa-llsuk19aamirkhanfandumas.Nafisa..SajnaVe.-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Bandhan - Ch14 - pg 60 (31/3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NRChau

Groupbie

NRChau

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Really nice :-)... Can't wait to read the next part!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadhana_ypretty_hNazmaJ

Kavya.S

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.S

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
wonderful start nazma...loved it...
waiting for the next update...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadpretty_hhana_yNazmaJ

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NRChau

Really nice :-)... Can't wait to read the next part!!

Thankyou!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadhana_ypretty_h

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sks21

wonderful start nazma...loved it...
waiting for the next update...

Thankyou very much!!!

munnihyderabadhana_ypretty_h

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
first story I have read where Aham is married and had a kid already before meeting Gopi, probably the wife is dead or they are estranged, or hopefully Garv is Kinjal's child. Loved the interaction between Garv and Gopi, so it's bound to be Aham's kid, as his listening and minding what Gopi says, prospective mother it's a good thing, I want to read more.

munnihyderabadhana_yNazmaJ

rsshree

rsshree

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
pls update
nice startBig smile

munnihyderabadpretty_hNazmaJ

starryeye

starryeye

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
loved it ,when is the next chapter.different kind of story.awaiting to read next part

munnihyderabadpretty_hNazmaJ

Post Reply New Post

Go to top