Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Angels_Sweetz

Thnx for Sharing Priyanka ðŸ˜ƒ

I liked this line in tht article...simple n straight.
"She has been presented as a young woman who has missed smile from lips, dreams from eyes and love from heart, entangled in the domestic hustles"
Its explians it all abt Indira Sharma. 

And well reg the last line tht evry1 are excited of
The move of the plot (till last episode) has predicted of the future transition of a dry and emotionless Indira to a romantic lady; making the serial a unique one.
ahhh...errmmm...evn i would love to see tht, but as of now..its quite far i guess ðŸ˜†
i dont want to see any sudden transition coz of some wind or etc etc type stuff...there shd be shown well and in a proper way.

Btw...there was a new promo too with old scns of Indira & Rishi saying...yeh naya person will increase her problems or become a maseeha in her life??

Nikhi Transition itna jaldi nahi hona chahiye  ðŸ˜† they shud take it easy ..He will increase more problems for her.. Waise Jhumpa will try to throw Sharmas out of the house thasn he will appear as maseeha again ..😆 .. yeh expected hai leking CVs yeh prediction deekhayenge  kya 😆

Maseeeha 😆 ,, kya nam doo .. Andheri Rato main  , diya tere hatho mai ,😆 ... Main ho Shahnsah 😆. 
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

Loved the last line ðŸ˜ƒ

'Hitler Didi' is an inspiration, to make others happy sacrificing self eases and to find happiness in others' smile. The move of the plot (till last episode) has predicted of the future transition of a dry and emotionless Indira to a romantic lady; making the serial a unique one.

It will be interesting to see Indira as a Romantic Lady ðŸ˜³

Yeah! Waiting to see Indira,thinking for herself 
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
jo bhi ho...i dont want her turning romantic any soon...biggest concern for now is establishing her as a lovable person in her immediate family,her co-workers and neighbors...making her laugh...romance can come much much later...i simply can't envison her in some song sequence or romantic eye locks any time soon