Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Rufa

Rufa

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
TongueTongueTongueWhat if manyata ends up marryingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed with Udayveer and help him get better ( I MEAN TOA Big smileBig smileBig smileBETTER PERSON) tHAT Would be awesome how UDAYVEER WOULDNT HAVE GREY SHADOWS LOLLOLLOLLOLOR NEGATIVE CHARACTERSClapClapClapClapTongueTongueTongueTongue

pLZ COMMENT IF U Agree or Disagree!!

Edited by Rufa - 01 December 2011 at 8:00pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Udayveer bieng a nice person!" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
UDAY is my fav!!! I hope they pair up together and he changes as a human being due to her! they make me go awww!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Coco_Fictionsshaf13prc_fan1brainychild92

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
quite frankly, i don't care if this track is overplayed, thats how i want this story to go down as, i hope its focused on uday & moniya

miss_neha

IF-Rockerz

miss_neha

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
^^^ totally agree with u.. I know this story has been used many a times before.. But I really want to see uday n Moniya together!!

abhilan97

abhilan97

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Uday may be a proud & pampered prince but i think that he is not that bad as he appears to be!! Do you guys remember the episode when Uday sat near Dadi Sa and was seeing Manyata's photos. It was then when Uday's goodness can be figured out, as he talked about Manyata and his memories. I think its gonna be Uday Heart Manyata...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo24

Debolina.

IF-Sizzlerz

Debolina.

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
i hope she marries uday too Tongue but don't want her to change him. i like the evil uday ROFL

-Priya01

IF-Stunnerz

-Priya01

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Udayveer character may has some grey shades but he isn't a negative character.  I love the way his character is being unfold.  Hope UV is paired with ManyataHeartDay Dreaming and not JAngry

neharaizada

neharaizada

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged

hey guys...but akash looks like the main lead..i hope they dont make moniya pair with akash. he is nice and all but uday and moniya set the screen on fire

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.