oct 14 update for PKG

cdesai12 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Babuji is walking around in the garden looking distressed. Malini comes along with a look of sadness on her face and a cup of tea in her hands. Babuji is about to take the tea when Rimjhim comes and snatches the tea away and gives Babuji her cup of tea. Then Rimjhim tells Malini ''I'v told you many times, your a guest here, so go to your guestroom and i'll being you tea''. Malini goes away. Babuji starts sadly walking away too when Rimjhim asks him what he thinks. Babuji says he feels like hes lost the old Rimjhim. Rimjhim says ''the only difference is i chose to speak up as opposed to be silent''. Babuji says ''you were the life of the poetry in my heart and now i cant even trust you..and not trusting you means i cant even trust myself''. Rimjhim tells him that she'l regain his trust again one day because she knows Malini is bad. Malini is on the phone with Vijay, shes shouting at him, asking him why he hasnt left India yet. Vijay is saying that Prem has his passport so he'l have to make another one. Durga tells Malini that Prems men must be on Vijays trail right now, Durga says he'l go find out more. Durga adds that they must do something about the situation in the house right now with Rimjhim. Malini tells him that shes on it. As soon as Durga leaves..she hears Rakesh on the phone with business matters so she goes near him and starts crying. As Rakesh is leaving home he sees her and goes upto her and asks her whats wrong, she keeps crying and he understands that all this stuff Rimjhims done is hurting her. Malini emotionally blackmails him and says that shes done so many good things for this house including mortgaging her own company to help his company..and the financers are calling her all the time, she says she feels so stressed that the next time they call she might just say something wrong and his company and this house will go down the drain. Rakesh is put into thought. Malini brings Iravati a glass of water for her medicine. Iravati and Malini glare at each other as Malini fake cries (Malini starts her emotional blackmail). Malini says she doesnt want anything and she doesnt want her rights but Iravati should take her medicine. Rimjhim comes along and says ''you shouldnt get any rights anyway!''. Iravati tells Rimjhim that this talk is between her and Malini. Rimjhim shouts at Iravati telling her that she is her sasu and Rimjhim is her daughter-in-law and no one can change that fact!! Rimjhim tells Malini that she'l take care of Iravati's medicine and Rimjhim takes the medicine out of Malinis hands and sticks it out infront of Iravati face and says ''take your medicine!''. Iravati is furious and slaps Rimjhims hand. Rimjhim tells her that she will have to take it and gives Iravati more medicine and says ''take it!''. Iravati slaps it out her hands again..Rimjhim gives it a third time and says ''Avinashs kasam..take it!''. Malini runs off and Iravati reluctantly takes the medicine. Yashoda and Rakesh meet outside the house as he is leaving for work. Rakesh takes the time to sit Yashoda down and tell her that he understands that she and Rimjhim are very close and share a unique bond but she musnt support her at a time like this. Rakesh says this is not a time to take sides..either for Rimjhim or Malini. Yashoda tells him that Rimjhim represents truth and Malini represents lie..and i support Rimjhim. Rakesh tells her that its not good for business. Yashoda tells him not to be selfish but he says that everyones selfish at some point and at a time like this they could lose their house. Avinash is stressed out in his room. Rimjhim comes up behind and asks him whats wrong. He says that hes tired of thinking and he says ''im not thinking about whos right or wrong, im just very knacked after thinking about what i should do'' (his poor little brain cell must be well overstretched by now). Avinash leaves and Rimjhim sits down looking upset. Yashoda comes into the room and tells her that Prem calls saying that hes on Vijays trail. Rimjhim confides in her that shes being really tough on the family ''I'v talked to Bua and Maaji in a very sharp manner, i'v lost babujis trust...and im doing this all for my rights..i dont know if what im doing is right''. Yashoda tells her to stay strong and keep doing it. Then Yashoda tells her that she'l sort this out..she calls Sameer. Maharaj and Khan argue..Maharaj thinks that Rimjhim is right and Khan teases him and says that Malini is right. Maharaj says that he was right about Prem being bad so hes right about Malini being bad. Khan teases him and says that now Prems a good guy though. Maharaj says that is because Rimjhim makes everyone turn from bad to good. Khan tells him why hes so bad still. They chase each other around the house. Yashoda and Sameer meet Babuji is the garden. Babuji is happy to see Sameer. Yashoda tells Babuji that Sameer is here to tell him something. PREVIEW Sameer tells him that when Rimjhim was kidnapped in panchgani, the thugs were interviewed and Vijays name kept coming up everywhere as being the one who had Rimjhim kidnapped. (He tells Babuji some more but we as viewers dont hear..hes probably telling Babuji the circumstantial evidence) Babuji calls a family meeting and tells everyone that hes decided that Rimjhim must be accepted as the daughter in law of the house and thats that.