Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: eraser

@Katforeva -  Watch those recent award videos/ pics and compare them to her older interviews. Not that she had much expressions to begin with, but still, you can still clearly tell the difference. The same happened with Chirtaganda after god-knows-what she did to her face, you can barely see any facial muscle movement (not jaw movement) when she talks these days. Just compare them with her old pics and videos and you'll notice. 

Did you really just say that to me? I'm katforeva aka Katalicious. One of her biggest fans. 😛 How would I not notice the difference? You see it, good for you. I was jw why you thought that because I didnt see it. I know what you mean now but I dont agree with it :)

BTW everyone has expressions, no matter who it is. This expressionless phrase is so overrated

Originally posted by: Katalicious

Did you really just say that to me? I'm katforeva aka Katalicious. One of her biggest fans. 😛 How would I not notice the difference? You see it, good for you. I was jw why you thought that because I didnt see it. I know what you mean now but I dont agree with it :)

BTW everyone has expressions, no matter who it is. This expressionless phrase is so overrated

Of course everyone has expressions but NOT everyone is expressive. Facial expressions range widely from person to person and yes, people can be expressionless, either naturally or they can learn the art of being expressionless (immigration officers, cops etc are trained to be expressionless FYI), just how people can learn how to be more expressive. 
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tvdekha

Hooda is dating Neetu?

hmmm!Kuch yaad aa raha hai...

Anyway I think I've seen this photo of hers before too.
Is it an old one?

Oh wait!this is the and only expression she can give.

no it's a new picture but with same expression😆😆
Its just like any other magazine cover of hers. Still pretty tho😛
Katalicious thumbnail

Katalicious thumbnail
OMG haha this is awesome. I can imagine them sitting together and the interviewer asking her all these😆 Awkwarddd 😆
She looks pretty, but blank expression. I think I've said this before...on numerous occasions :P

@Eraser: after reading some of your banter with Katalicious, I had a flashback of the old Eraser, and couldn't help but remember and chuckle over your past squabbles. Brings back so many memories 😆
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dunno why she did her cheeks and lips...they were fine before...
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I wish if she starts to give more expressions ...why does she look same in all films and even in pics.:S

Damn when i looked at the first scan i thought she was topless and i thought on the next scans we will see the full pic😆 I was so excited lekin kismat dekho😡

the scans are HOT!☺️