India-Forums

news shews

cutiepie IF-Dazzler
cutiepie
cutiepie

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Indian telly stars to shine in new Geo TV series

Tina Parakh, Rohit Bakshi and Vikas Bhalla. No, this is not the cast of a new Balaji soap. The trio is acting together for the first time in a 13 episode weekly Geo TV serial that launches April 2005.

The name of the serial, produced by Mushroom Productions and driected by Fahim Burni, could be either Aashiana or Pyar Ho Jaane Do.

Tina: going places!

"It is about two girls, one Pakistani and one Indian. I play the Indian girl who is in love with an Indian pilot," says an excited Tina. Tina is juggling with her assignments at home and abroad. "I have been shooting 20 hours a day before I left for Dubai," she adds. Tina made her big screen debut with Satya Bol and is currently seen as 'Shruti' in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii on Star Plus and in Instant Khichadi on Star One.

"This is the first time I am playing an Air Force Officer. I am preparing to get the look of it by shedding some weight," laughs Vikas Bhalla. Vikas had done a serial earlier with Sangeeta Ghosh for Geo TV called Sadaa Suhagan.

The year seems to be lucky for Vikas. He has signed three films including a Hollywood film Marigold with Salman Khan. He will also be doing a bilingual Punjabi- Hindi film with the maker of Ek Chadar Maili Si. The other film is produced by Percept with Sahara One Motion Pictures.

"I am working with Mushroom Productions for the first time. I have signed six projects with them," says Deepak Parashar who plays the father of three daughters.

The cast also includes Rohit Bakshi among others. The serial is based in Dubai and shot in Dubai. The actors are now set to perform on a different stage for a different audience.

icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
thx's 4 sharingTongue
fatty1 Goldie
fatty1
fatty1

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
thanks!
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
thanks
cutestgirl_211 Senior Member
cutestgirl_211
cutestgirl_211

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 6:59am | IP Logged
i knew he was in dubai Embarrassed
cutestgirl_211
cutestgirl_211

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 7:00am | IP Logged
he will be on geo tv ......got to watch it..wat abt khushi looks likes she did died in reality Cry
cutestgirl_211
cutestgirl_211

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 7:00am | IP Logged
he will be on geo tv ......got to watch it..wat abt khushi looks likes she did died in reality Cry LOL
fatty1 Goldie
fatty1
fatty1

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
what's a geo tv? a new channel!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

I never thought that Jodha Akbar will be the turning point of my career: Lavina Tondon I never thought that Jodha Akbar will be the turning point of my career: Lavina Tondon  44

Lavina Tondon shares her experience about auditions and bagging the ...

Zee TV professionals speak on the 20 years completion of the channel Zee TV professionals speak on the 20 years completion of the channel  18

India’s first satellite Zee TV completed 20 years recently. We ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index