Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

will witcha find out abt SiNal destination? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

she won't ...Sinal will reach Manali ...really Hope so Confused ...bcz somehow i m not able to get , if in Maha Epiosde there will be Raveena Hungama , then we have only tmr's epiosde for them to return and even if they return back in trm's episode bcz of richa or Whatever the reason how come Chopra's family fixed Raveena's wedding so soon bcz they themself sent them to Manali na if Raveena's marriage was within 2-3 days why they sent them out ...and till now they have not talked with Seema's dad too , so Raveena in shaadi dress , ME promo ...somehow i m not able to get 

so i really Feel this promo thingy won't happen in ME but for our happiness ( God plz ) Sinaal Manali episode will come ...may be in ME they will show Sinaal scenes and on the other hand Richa trying to find out where they r and at the end will reach there ... I wont mind it then but i want Sinaal in Manali Tongue , Kamre main , Bahar snow, in front of fire place LOL
Minnie, looks like you are influenced by Seema big timeROFL. Manali mein Resort, window ke bahar show showers, kamare mein fireplace and fireplace ke samane hamare SINal. Wow, hope Seema's dream comes true for our sake.

Edited by Iamrani - 01 December 2011 at 10:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001-sahasra-TheRowdiest

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "will witcha find out abt SiNal destination? (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kathy71

I do not trust the CVs at all. We are not that lucky to see SINAL HM in Manali. The purpose of showing Richa today talking to seema is a definite clue that she will find where they are going and stalk them.
Once Kunal sees her in Manali he will again go into Devdas mode and poor Siddhi will be left alone sulking in the room. I am sure this is what we are going to see tomorrow
Sorry guys just venting out my anger.

Ekta can show 2 weeks of HM in BALH but when it comes to Parichay we all SINAL fans get crappy stuff with all the side characters except SINAL

kathy
I am with you Kathy. Not sure why CVs have witcha following SINAl everwhere. Soon she will start peaking into their bedroom as wellROFL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001

sunel303

Groupbie

sunel303

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancy1996

<font color="#ccc33">Shumi romantic hug is possible... ... in your FF. SmileVaise Kunal looked nice in yellow kurta also... </font>

Yeah .. Hope for the pyaara saa eye lock, a loving smile and a warm embrace Smile all depends on cv. Guys if any cv rep is going thru these posts hope you consider the viewers taste n proceed accordingly with the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001-sahasra-

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
I don't think she'll find out abt the destination,by the time she finds out n goes there they'll already be back to mumbai,afterall its 24hrs express HM.LOL

todi2001

todi2001

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

she won't ...Sinal will reach Manali ...really Hope so Confused ...bcz somehow i m not able to get , if in Maha Epiosde there will be Raveena Hungama , then we have only tmr's epiosde for them to return and even if they return back in trm's episode bcz of richa or Whatever the reason how come Chopra's family fixed Raveena's wedding so soon bcz they themself sent them to Manali na if Raveena's marriage was within 2-3 days why they sent them out ...and till now they have not talked with Seema's dad too , so Raveena in shaadi dress LOLLOL,engagement not shadi ME promo ...somehow i m not able to get 

so i really Feel this promo thingy won't happen in ME but for our happiness ( God plz ) Sinaal Manali episode will come ...may be in ME they will show Sinaal scenes and on the other hand Richa trying to find out where they r and at the end will reach there ... I wont mind it then but i want Sinaal in Manali Tongue , Kamre main , Bahar snow, in front of fire place LOL

TheRowdiest

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Minnie, looks like you are influenced by Seema big timeROFL. Manali mein Resort, window ke bahar show showers, kamare mein fireplace and fireplace ke samane hamare SINal. Wow, hope Seema's dream comes true for our sake.

haan...Seema rocksTongueLOL...now I Want it at any cost...  Manali mein Resort, window ke bahar show , kamare mein fireplace and fireplace ke saamne Sinal Tongue

-Rani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.