Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

will witcha find out abt SiNal destination?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
guys wat do you think...will witcha find out abt SiNal destination...i hope not yaar...i want her to stay away from this...i don't know why i have a feel that this trip is going to bring SiNal closer...i hope we get to see some romantic...passionate moments osf SiNal...a episode dedicated to them only...with no itcha drama and raveena krap...no family...no work

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001-sahasra-TheRowdiest-Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "will witcha find out abt SiNal destination?" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

guys wat do you think...will witcha find out abt SiNal destination...i hope not yaar...i want her to stay away from this...me too think richa will not follow them...cus it is going to be just one epi...richa follow karegi tho drama khatam ho ga hi nahi...Ouch 

i don't know why i have a feel that this trip is going to bring SiNal closer...i hope we get to see some romantic...passionate moments osf SiNal...a episode dedicated to them only...with no itcha drama and raveena krap...no family...no work...yaar i don't expect much from the CVs...but a romantic hug tho bantha hai...Day Dreamingother wise no use of sending SiNal to honeymoon...Angry

Edited by shumi. - 01 December 2011 at 7:36pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001nancy1996TheRowdiest-Rani

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
she won't ...Sinal will reach Manali ...really Hope so Confused ...bcz somehow i m not able to get , if in Maha Epiosde there will be Raveena Hungama , then we have only tmr's epiosde for them to return and even if they return back in trm's episode bcz of richa or Whatever the reason how come Chopra's family fixed Raveena's wedding so soon bcz they themself sent them to Manali na if Raveena's marriage was within 2-3 days why they sent them out ...and till now they have not talked with Seema's dad too , so Raveena in shaadi dress , ME promo ...somehow i m not able to get 

so i really Feel this promo thingy won't happen in ME but for our happiness ( God plz ) Sinaal Manali episode will come ...may be in ME they will show Sinaal scenes and on the other hand Richa trying to find out where they r and at the end will reach there ... I wont mind it then but i want Sinaal in Manali Tongue , Kamre main , Bahar snow, in front of fire place LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001nancy1996-Rani

nancy1996

IF-Dazzler

nancy1996

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Shumi romantic hug is possible... ... in your FF. Smile Vaise Kunal looked nice in yellow kurta also...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

nancy1996

IF-Dazzler

nancy1996

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

she won't ...Sinal will reach Manali ...really Hope so Confused ...bcz somehow i m not able to get , if in Maha Epiosde there will be Raveena Hungama , then we have only tmr's epiosde for them to return and even if they return back in trm's episode bcz of richa or Whatever the reason how come Chopra's family fixed Raveena's wedding so soon bcz they themself sent them to Manali na if Raveena's marriage was within 2-3 days why they sent them out ...and till now they have not talked with Seema's dad too , so Raveena in shaadi dress , ME promo ...somehow i m not able to get 

so i really Feel this promo thingy won't happen in ME but for our happiness ( God plz ) Sinaal Manali episode will come ...may be in ME they will show Sinaal scenes and on the other hand Richa trying to find out where they r and at the end will reach there ... I wont mind it then but i want Sinaal in Manali Tongue , Kamre main , Bahar snow, in front of fire place LOL
ROFLKunal in red shirt... Siddhi in her lavendar kurta   eating gol gappe???? WinkROFL

Edited by nancy1996 - 01 December 2011 at 8:08pm

LuvStrk-001TheRowdiest-Rani

kathy71

kathy71

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
I do not trust the CVs at all. We are not that lucky to see SINAL HM in Manali. The purpose of showing Richa today talking to seema is a definite clue that she will find where they are going and stalk them.
Once Kunal sees her in Manali he will again go into Devdas mode and poor Siddhi will be left alone sulking in the room. I am sure this is what we are going to see tomorrow
Sorry guys just venting out my anger.

Ekta can show 2 weeks of HM in BALH but when it comes to Parichay we all SINAL fans get crappy stuff with all the side characters except SINAL

kathy

jheel1LuvStrk-001-Rani

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancy1996

Shumi romantic hug is possible... ... in your FF. Smile ...worry not dear...this week end ff mai i will take them to manali in my own way...ROFLVaise Kunal looked nice in yellow kurta also...wo tho hai...Day Dreaming...in fact i might have mined if he gone for manali in that same yellow kurta...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nancy1996

Originally posted by minnie.reet

ROFLKunal in red shirt... Siddhi in her lavendar kurta   eating gol gappe???? WinkROFL
No Lavender Kurti pleassse. Hate that Kurti. Siddhi looks out of shape in that kurti. Also, when I see her wearing that kurti, I feel like she hasn't even taken shower because that kurti always looks very dirty.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.