Pavitra Rishta

GOTW--How well do you know Sushita? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 33

BeingAnonymous

IF-Stunnerz

BeingAnonymous

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
I think they live in Andheri next ques whom did Sushant assist and at what age

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GOTW--How well do you know Sushita? (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gremlin.

Wait a min, TB you even know where they live? ...psh, you all should join a detective agency! Stern Smile

LOL  Jia, it was once mentioned in an interview of Ankita's, and also a fan reported on here that it's Lokhandwala - Andheri.  It's not like I know the building name and number... though I wish I did.  LOL

@dhoomdhadaka:  Yeah Andheri is close enough I guess.  And to answer your question he assisted Mohit Suri during the making of Raaz 2, I'm assuming somewhere between the ages of 21-23.

Next question:  During a visit to Delhi in May 2010 to promote ArMan's divorce, while touring the India Gate area, which flavors of ice cream did Sushant and Ankita each choose?  LOL

Edited by toothbrush13 - 04 December 2011 at 9:31pm

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

Originally posted by gremlin.

Wait a min, TB you even know where they live? ...psh, you all should join a detective agency! Stern Smile

LOL  Jia, it was once mentioned in an interview of Ankita's, and also a fan reported on here that it's Lokhandwala - Andheri.  It's not like I know the building name and number... though I wish I did.  LOL

@dhoomdhadaka:  Yeah Andheri is close enough I guess.  And to answer your question he assisted Mohit Suri during the making of Raaz 2, I'm assuming somewhere between the ages of 21-23.

Next question:  During a visit to Delhi in May 2010 to promote ArMan's divorce, while touring the India Gate area, which flavors of ice cream did Sushant and Ankita each choose?  LOL

Was it chocolate and strawberry?

If I'm right then next question is what are the two dishes that Sushant wanted to eat in Indore as he has heard so much about it?

gremlin.

IF-Rockerz

gremlin.

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by toothbrush13

Oh oh I know that..I know that... Sushant had a choc bar and Ankita a Mango duet! HA! Tongue Easy...All I had to do was open my videos folder. Cool LOL

And I was just pulling your leg TBa...cause I didn't knew any of the answers. Stern Smile LOL and damn Andheri!..itna lamba list likha phir bhi wrong. Ouch LOL

Ok, my question now:

In one of the SBS segments,Ankita tells Sushant to go where, when he says that he is going to marry Shravani? ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sylph-

-sylph-

IF-Sizzlerz

-sylph-

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
^^Ankita says  Baad mein jao and pushes himLOL

Next question : which award function did sushant forget his dance steps?, he said he Ankita was looking gud and he forgot stepsLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

Swati_

IF-Dazzler

Swati_

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged

He forgot steps during ZRA awards ...um...I hope i am right Confused

I dont know anything about Sushant *cries* Shame on me Stern Smile

Next question : With whom was Sushant's first dance in ZNKD?

shovanashrestha

Groupbie

shovanashrestha

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swati_

Next question : With whom was Sushant's first dance in ZNKD?

The very first dance was with Hazel, introductory dance. Don't know if u were asking about this one though Confused

Tanay u were spot on with the answer . 

Ok Next question :
How many time did  he got the gold medal for this subject??

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Oh I also don't know so many answers Ouch 

Shrestha, my guess to your answer is ONE!!!  

My question: What does Ankita like to use to bring tears in her eyes? 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top