Pavitra Rishta

GOTW--How well do you know Sushita? (Page 32)

Post Reply New Post

Page 32 of 33

Lumos

IF-Rockerz

Lumos

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -varun-

Since no one is asking..may i ask...
Smile i hardly get to ask as i never know the answers...chalo i will ask a tough one Big smile..

In one of the Sbs/sbb seg shushant was reading a book and ankita was very pissed off as he wasnt paying attention to her...ques: what book was it and why was he reading it ??

Answer : Shushant was reading his course book on engineering because he intended to finish his engineering as he had left college mid-way to pursue acting...LOLLOL...
Seeing him engrossed in reading ankita was pissed off and they had a minor aandh-bandh...but shushant got bored reading and went on to play with soham, seeing which anki joined in and both thus patched-up...LOL

Well, this was what he said in the segment...below is the link...

http://www.dailymotion.com/
video/xjxedy_saas-bahu-aur-
betiyan-aaj-tak-15th-july-2011-
part1_shortfilms

Saas Bahu Aur Betiyan [Aaj Tak] -
15th July 2011 Part1

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyas5shootingstar27suansushkita10

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GOTW--How well do you know Sushita? (Page 32)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shootingstar27

IF-Dazzler

shootingstar27

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged

Since no one is asking..may i ask...
Smile i hardly get to ask as i never know the answers...chalo i will ask a tough one Big smile..

In one of the Sbs/sbb seg shushant was reading a book and ankita was very pissed off as he wasnt paying attention to her...ques: what book was it and why was he reading it ??

Answer : Shushant was reading his course book on engineering because he intended to finish his engineering as he had left college mid-way to pursue acting...LOLLOL...
Seeing him engrossed in reading ankita was pissed off and they had a minor aandh-bandh...but shushant got bored reading and went on to play with soham, seeing which anki joined in and both thus patched-up...LOL

Well, this was what he said in the segment...below is the link...

http://www.dailymotion.com/
video/xjxedy_saas-bahu-aur-
betiyan-aaj-tak-15th-july-2011-
part1_shortfilms

Saas Bahu Aur Betiyan [Aaj Tak] -
15th July 2011 Part1

Thanks Varun Tongue Now I remember watching it LOL Lunza is right about the book, he wasnt reading his course book Tongue

Edited by shootingstar27 - 12 January 2012 at 4:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lumos

Lumos

IF-Rockerz

Lumos

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
*secretly comes, puts the link and runs away*LOLBig smileLOL

http://www.india-forums.com/
forum_posts.asp?TID=1731255

shovanashrestha

Groupbie

shovanashrestha

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

*secretly comes, puts the link and runs away*LOLBig smileLOL

http://www.india-forums.com/
forum_posts.asp?TID=1731255
Varun JiiiAngryROFL

That was the same segment that me n Lunza were referring. It wasn't the course book but the one that lunza told. The only difference is SBS and SBB present it in a different way.OuchLOL In SBS they said that he was reading a book which teaches you how to fight with hunger in the shoots n SBB present it as he was reading for his exams. And also it was Anki who was playing with Soham first nd later sushant joined them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27Lumos

Lumos

IF-Rockerz

Lumos

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
^ yes shovana di. LOLLOL
but i had already given a disclaimer that i rely only in what shushant said..LOLLOL
further re-search can go on endlessly..ROFL

Edited by -varun- - 13 January 2012 at 12:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sushkita10

charmedforlife

Goldie

charmedforlife

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
hey..why is nobody asking questions??lets keep the game running..so here's a relatively simple one from me
-
in which segment did sushant coin the word moti for ankita and what were the names he called her by using the same?

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
i dont remember the segment .. but he said "moti bahu" if i remember correctly ? Confused  ..
anyone else knows the answer?

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
He said this on one of the SBB/SBS type segments, on friendship.
They showed them on the couch in the living room doing their "hand greeting" and also talking in the bedroom. They were also shown at the dining table playing some game where they spread out their fingers and the other one used a fork to move in between the fingers very quickly.

It was a cute segment.

My question:  What gift did Manav take for Archana when he paid his first visit to her chawl?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top