Pavitra Rishta

GOTW--How well do you know Sushita?

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello everyone!

It feels very nice to make a new topic after so many days. Aaah... I missed it!πŸ˜ƒ

But now I'm back with a new game to engage all of you, especially those who are not interested in the serial now.

This is a very simple game. As the topic itself says, this is a sort of trivia quiz about Sushita.

The first person asks one question about Sushita- ANYTHING related to Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande- their careers, their families, their interviews, SBS SBB segments, JDJ- everything! Any minute fact and any big controversy, any little joke and any little statement- everything can be used to ask questions here!

The second person answers the first person, and leaves behind another question, which will be answered by the next person. (You can also discuss that aspect of Sushita's life if you want, no restrictions on that)

If any answer is wrong, then point it out alongside your question and answer. Don't break the chain. For example:

Me: What was the name of Sushant's previous dog? (the one before Scotch)

XYZ: Erm.. he was also Scotch.

Next question:    What is Sushant's favourite dish?

ABC: Sushant's favourite dish is Rajma Chawal.

@XYZ: Sushant's previous dog was not Scotch, but Romeo. He died. Sushant said in an interview that the the last time he cried was when his dog Romeo died. Poor guy, and poor dog!

Next question: With which choreographers did Sushant perform (work + learn) when he came to Mumbai?

And so on...

And when someone points out that your answer is wrong, you cannot post answers to three questions after that correction post, and after that you can get back to the game. (this is to discourage blind and time pass guessingπŸ˜†). Like in the example above, XYZ can post when three questions after ABC's post have been answered.

This is the way the game continues- one answer and one question per post- not to forget some chatting and drooling alongside. (The Ek Nayi Kahani.. game can also continue, just that this thread will be made sticky not the story thread.)

This is a very simple game, and I hope it will be engaging enough for everyone. Let's see who is the expert on Sushita trivia here!

So let's start with the game! Ready Sushita fans? Here comes the first question:

Q.) What was the colour of the sari worn by Ankita in the Fatak segment of SBS, when she and Sushant gave three reasons for Archana and Manav to slap each other???

Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Niki,

Interesting game πŸ‘πŸΌ

A) Ankita was wearing light blue saree

Q) In the guessing game segment (Sushant puts his hand over Ankita's eyes and asks her to guess what he is holding) what item did Sushant replace after Ankita has answered it correctly?
dhahi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow... Nice n interesting game...
We cud get to know a lot n lot abt these cutiepies...

A) Sush was holding his mobile n replaced it with hmm... i think a cup when Anki recognised it correctly... Challu man...

Q) What was their first performance together n on wat song did they perform?

nikitagmc thumbnail
^^^^ this one I know! :)

Their first performance together was for the Janmashtami special episode of Chhoti Bahu, in which they danced on Har Taraf hai yeh Shor, Mach gaya shor saari nagri mein, and a Marathi song! It was a dream sequence by Manav.

Okay now next question!

Which was Ankita and sushant's first offscreen segment together?

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
is it that segment where they are walking on the "karanjkar house street" .. and stop at a store and check something out to buy ?...

oh plz tell me there was a segment like that ?.. πŸ€”  ...

next question ... how many times has ankita danced on the song "lagli kunachi hichki " ... ?

mention the events where she has danced to this song.. bcuz umm .. i am not sure of the answer either .. πŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Lunzi . such a tough question ????? 😲

nikitagmc thumbnail
Answer to lunzi's question: I think she has done it two times, once at ITA 2010 (along with 'wajle ki barah') and once at JDJ.

And yes Lunzi, the answer you gave to my question is correct, their first segment together was when Manav comes to meet Archana and she takes him round her colony. He says I want to marry you, Ankita (Archana) says you will have to talk to my Aai, he says Aai ko toh main pata lunga! πŸ˜†

Next question:

What was Sushant's first paycheque/earning for and how much was the amount?

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am not sure what Sushant's salary was...but posting to correct that Sushita's first segment wasn't Manav's visit to K-House...instead when Manav for the first time saw Archana's face in the rain. It was covered by Zee News. 

Anyway have to rush...got a test tomorrow. Wish me luck!!! Great game initiated.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Next question:

What was Sushant's first paycheque/earning for and how much was the amount?

OMG , this is even more tough   😲😲😲...

I don't think I can get a single right answer on this thread ...
LuvSSever thumbnail
Nikki😊,
The first thing Sushant  did apart from doing his engineering is that he joining Shiamak Davar dance troupe right...He said he performed in commonwealth games with aishwarya rai.

Is his first salary related to those dance performances... or then he joined Barry John's theatre.
is there he got his first salary...

I know that much only...Yet tried to answer... Then about the salary amount πŸ˜•

All the best Bonne for your tests...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by umayal - 12 years ago