•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago
 Mr.Jaiswal askes Bodhi to move from his path, but he stares smiling at him. From the top of the building Mrs.Jaiswal and Dadi are watching them and Ayushman from behind a tree. Mr.Jaiswal question him about is he new here, is he hungry, is he from an orphanage.. but Bodhi is silent getting the picture of his father. Mr.Jaiswal gifts the unknown boy with a hundred ruppee note and leaves for his house. Bodhi thanks him saying "thank you papa" but mr.jaiswal thought it must be his illusion.
 Ayush asks Bodhi about what happend he said that he recognised his father but he didnt and he wants to meet him write away. Ayush promises him to do so in a weeks tym. At the house Dadi asks his son about what was he doing with that boy down there. He said that it was an orphan and he seemed to be hungry and he gifted him with 100 rs. Dadi said that you never gifted bdohi with that than y him. jaiswal stares at her mom n leaves. At night jaiswal murmurs in his sleep that that boy is no orphan. Mr.Jaiswal wakes him up and asks that he must be missing boshi can the bring him but jaiswal politly says that 15 yrs back he wasnt able to face him and the same is now and both return to their bed. The other day Tani recalls about her previous boys at college and compares them with ayush. she realises her feelings about ayush. while passing the waiting area she is about to fall when ayush grabs her. both look deeply into each other eyes.

hope tania does not fall for ayush...i dont want to see a love triangle...rather a good friednship.

Thans for the update...

well thats the story there will be a love triangle ..
 Ayush+Sonya+Tani - what can u get = Kuch Kuch Hota Hai!!!

Thanks FatalDaiquiri for the update on Ayushman and I hope you will continue doing so.

Due to my overtime & late night office schedules many times I do miss to see this show but thanks to you now I do not have to worry as I can read it over here.

Cheers,
Vijay

YEA THANKS FOR POSTING THAT FatalDaiquiri U MAKE MY DAY I LOVE U SWEETY😳😊😛