Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

iSakshi

IF-Rockerz

iSakshi

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
what kind of show is this??? what is this show about??? MOHAN AND KASTUR y the hell saroj and other unimportant people being shown in the show??? i just have one word ... I HATE THE SHOW... until they dont show mohur .. I'M NO LONGER INTERESTED... m done with it

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CV'S whats wrong with u all??" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Thank you LOL I am glad they are showing Mohan-Saroj alongside too ... No show is solely meant for a particular relationship ... Its about the relation the leads in the show have with every other person ... They cant keep on showing Kastur's relation everytime ... Mohan is also the lead and he has his own relation with others which is very necessary to be shown for his charcater to develop and for the story to proceed too!!! And I think if you dont think being a n ONLY Kastur fan and stop being so biased against Mohan you will see through it how beautiful were the Mohan-Saroj scenes today - like they always are!

Anyways take care have fun hope to see you back soon with a neutral pov and a calm and respectable mode of speech sometime in the future Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

4evaVivianbabloo_mka-Siddhi--Maha--MariaMars-SunShine_A

iSakshi

IF-Rockerz

iSakshi

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasi_31

Thank you LOL I am glad they are showing Mohan-Saroj alongside too ... No show is solely meant for a particular relationship ... Its about the relation the leads in the show have with every other person ... They cant keep on showing Kastur's relation everytime ... Mohan is also the lead and he has his own relation with others which is very necessary to be shown for his charcater to develop and for the story to proceed too!!! And I think if you dont think being a n ONLY Kastur fan and stop being so biased against Mohan you will see through it how beautiful were the Mohan-Saroj scenes today - like they always are!

Anyways take care have fun hope to see you back soon with a neutral pov and a calm and respectable mode of speech sometime in the future Smile
LOL wht u saying??? b more respectable??? when on the planet have i bin rude???? and second of all I AM NOT THE ONLY KASTUR FAN for ur info ... now that thats cleared, U DONT know me so plz dont judge me saying m biased and rude... do not make this personal...

iSakshi

IF-Rockerz

iSakshi

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
and p.s. I HATE SAROJ soo much that i wont EVER enjoy n e scene which s her taking over the damn frame in it

Jaz1990

IF-Rockerz

Jaz1990

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Please! Avoid making topics like this. If they progress with Mohan and Kasturs relationship all the time what would be left of the story. You need to also understand why the CV's are doing what they are doing. Smile

iSakshi

IF-Rockerz

iSakshi

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
see this is the thing i dont understand. I'm being attacked for creating topics now, and everyone else is dng so by the seconds??? now whose being biased?? m NOT SAYING the show shud have just mohur...BUT NOT FOCUSING on mohur is what i have a problem wiht, cv's are not showing us n e thing related to mohur, nothing at all... its just becoming crap of a show ..honestly

Jaz1990

IF-Rockerz

Jaz1990

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Not attacking, i am just saying. I' am also a kastur fan, but we cant always have what we want the show has to show everyone. As for showing mohan and kastur, have patients. Thumbs Up

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Didnt make it personal anywhere and not even interested in making it LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.