Dharampatni
Dharampatni

India-Forums

Thats the way ... Mohan's way!

manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Yaayyy!!!Dancing Thats like our Mohan Day Dreaming Am so glad it went the way Mohan's character is supposed to be and he asked Saroj to do the inauguration!Party Loved the inaugaration sequence! For the world Mohan might have changed and built layers around him but he is still that Mohan who loves his mom unconditionally and holds her and her love for him above everything ... All were expecting it would be Baapji who'd end up doing the inaug ... But with a smirk on his face the way Mohan approached towards Saroj Day Dreaming What a slap on dukhi aatma's face! PartyROFL And then the eye-to-eye convo between Mohan and his mom was too good ... Saroj was so astonished as if she had least expected anything anymore from anyone now ... The way she raised her eyebrows to confirm if it is indeed her whom Mohan chose ... And Mohan reciprocated with an equally convincable expression .. Awww! Felt like Harshad and Supriya ji spoke a hundred words in those 2 seconds just through their eyes! And then Mohan's acknowledgment to Saroj was so sweet ... Yea even if he has still kept her in kinda illusion regarding his degree, his habits etc etc and Saroj might be one hell of an MIL but its a fact it is due to her, her love, her support, her sanskaar and her motivation that Mohan could reach to this stage in his life ... Or else with his dad's ambition I dont think Mohan would have gone beyond the masala shop Sleepy

Also the next scene was brilliant! With that enthusiasm and feeling of pride Saroj looked around the mall unable to believe if its for real! Loved that bit where Mohan said ye sab aapke aashirwaad se hua hai maa... And Saroj replied teri mehnat se ... To which Mohan replied aapke pyar se aww LOL

And then when Mohan went to manaofy Saroj Day Dreaming It was such a natural scene ... natural expressions ... natural reactions ... natural chemistry ... "Ho sake toh jo nafrat uss ke liye aapke dil mein hai woh phenk dijiye warna aapki tabiyat kharab ho jaegi" ROFL I am actually liking the way Mohan is trying his best to subtly and realistically make her understand that Kastur has no hard feelings for her, without directly interferring into their matter Thumbs Up Then how sweet it was when he said mujhe toh maaf kar dijiye warna meri tabiyat kharab ho jaegi ROFL And Saroj put her hand on his mouth saying main hone hi nahi doongi aww ... A mom is a mom afterall! Then Mohan-Saroj hug Day Dreaming

I think the best part of this show and its USP other than MohUr is Mohan-Saroj and this duo's relationship ... Now there's a turmoil approaching their relation with the revealation of Mohan's degree being fake but it will be amazing to watch HC and SS ji portraying that delicacy and depth of their relationship ... Both the actors make their scenes so perfect so real and so natural!Clap God bless them both

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

skamani4evaVivianbabloo_mka-Siddhi-Marvel-freakNandalala-MariaMars--vandy-Soaps1pyar-ishk

Marvel-freak IF-Dazzler
Marvel-freak
Marvel-freak

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Why manasi, why must you write an essay!! LOL i will read n get back to you!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manasi_31

manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Essay jitna lamba hoga discussion ke points utne hi zyada milenge na ROFL And we've gotta keep this place active over the weekend so LOL

BTW maybe I ended up writing one because I am still not out of my last week's essay mode ErmmROFL

pyar-ishk

Marvel-freak IF-Dazzler
Marvel-freak
Marvel-freak

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
ROFL Par liya!!! Your ESSAY|!! 

Yes Supriya ji is an awesome actress the way she emotes is fab!!! sooo cuteee!!

manasi_31

Chasy Groupbie
Chasy
Chasy

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
I still haven't seen the promo about his fake degree. Wonder how Aaron-Mohan relationship is affected an Kastur-Mohan..not forgetting Kastur-saroj!!
KhatamKahani IF-Sizzlerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Not a fan of the last Mohan Saroj scene, but everything else yes, absolutely.

anitarani

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Wow Manasi I didn't know you write so well, awesome topic and you touched all the key points

Harshad & Supriya Ji  Star no words needed for these two. I'm glad to see them play mother & son in this serial.

Saroj display the joy of every parent when they see the dreams they wanted for there children fulfilled. I loved it and had me sentimental cause it reminded me of the day I walk on stage to received my degree and look in the audience and saw my mom in the audience doing what she dose best crying LOL

I had no doubt it was would be Saroj who would cut the ribbon but was surprise and happy it was named after her and the pride in Saroj eyes said it all. Good thing Saroj was going around the stall (courtesy of Nads) it helps me to see how big it was with escalators and all.

Last scene was also done and couldn't have agree with you more on how Mohan handle Saroj without interferring in her matter with Kastur. Saroj is funny asking Mohan why he didn't let her finish and the irony when does she give Kastur a chance to speak LOL

My only hope for the sake of her son she stop this unhealthy obsession of hate for Kastur. I'm not saying like her but take it easy and sulk in the joy of her son success.

Great job Manasi hope to see more topics from you.

Edited by pyar-ishk - 01 December 2011 at 8:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manasi_31Nandalala

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Well said, yaar..I touched on this in the edt...I love how Saroj has an unconditional love for her son & vice versa...and the way Harshad & SS portray this on-screen is effortless...Kudos to them for keeping it 'real'...When they are in a scene together, I see no one else, not even Kastur...their chemistry together & the talent they exhibit in their scenes is mind blowing!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manasi_31pyar-ishk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index