Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

Hi guys How r you all. Hope you are fineeeSmile

Just want to share some things with you guys

I am really wondering how Adi and Mona story will be like.

How are they going to fall in love is a big question? then how are they going to get married? How will Mona and Aditya going to change after falling in love? How will be their romance?

All these things are making me crazy. I am really excited.

I want Adina story to be a dhamal I want their story to be just beautiful and very unique.

I want Adi to fall in love with mona first since its going to be fun to see Aditya falling in love with mona first then following her. and then Adi confessing his love for her. its going to be awesome seeing all thse moments. Mona trying to run away from him but still he is following her.

I would also like to see Adi defending mona from that gandhi family.

I want Adina story to be just awesome.

guys I would love if you all share your views
thanks and keep this topic positive and healthySmile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shinings_salekhpriyaptkqsangadloversalekh1rsshreesree.gattuKamalika..-Gaganjot-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adi and Mona story" in Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rams14

Groupbie

rams14

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
I dont think there will be a love story for them to get married...I gues mona will marry him with no other option left for her...so lets wait and see

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shinings_salekhsree.gattuSaraa.

kalakaari

kalakaari

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
I dont want them to get married so fast..want to see aditya falling for mona and mona also...with some beautiful scenes like we see in recent love shows..

shinings_salekhsree.gattuSaraa.

sarasaheja

sarasaheja

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rams14

I dont think there will be a love story for them to get married...I gues mona will marry him with no other option left for her...so lets wait and see

iam thinking same. mona always loves anukalp if he alive or dead. after that she got married to aditya and then by seeing monas goodness aditya may fall in love with her and then she also viseversa.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shinings_salekhpriyaptkqsree.gattuSaraa.nycsweetie

AngadPariAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

AngadPariAddict

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
first of all thanz sara fr dis topic.love to see u active here..
well fr me i think ny good behaviuor will change Aditya and mk fall for her..like he ws going to do sumthing abd for her bt sumthing happnes due to which he is unable to do dat.sum1 mk him realise dat he had fully gone..he loves mona now...nd for mona..aditya cn first come as good helper nd den a lover...she soon senses dat adi had fall for her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattuSaraa.

candiva007

candiva007

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Did I miss something?  Is Anukulp going to die?  I would like Mona to be pregnant with Anu's baby. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preetimundadasree.gattu

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
You welcome simo anything for sangad

I agree with you all but I dont want love after marriage because we saw that in bidaai now here I want love before marriagre

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattu

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Seems like most of you are Sara-Angad fans from other show..

Reality this is RMJ where Mona-Anu fell in love and got married...No reason for Mona-Aditya to be in love..

They can have another serial to fall in love and do what ever..

preetimundadasimidhillon89nycsweetie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.