Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

The_Other_Woman

IF-Sizzlerz

The_Other_Woman

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Emraan Hashmi, who has earned the tag of Bollywood's 'serial kisser' for his bold acts and casanova roles, says he has "contaminated" the tinsel town with his infamous lip locks.

"I have contaminated the film industry. If not I, then someone else would have done those bold acts. Cinema has

to evolve. I was the face of something that was bold, that raised eyebrows. Some of the cultural dictators of the film industry said what he (Emraan) has done, this is not Bollywood, what kind of films are these...this is not our culture," Emraan told PTI in an interview.

"There was certain element of boldness...there is a different texture to my films. And as far as audience wants to see it then how can it be wrong and as long as there is market for this..Sexuality, boldness, vulgarity...it depends upon person to person and everyone has a different perception," he said.

Ask him if the 'serial kisser' tag has helped him or damaged his reputation, Emraan said, "I don't know if it is still helping me or damaging my career right now. Something is working...because my films are working. Eventually no one gives a damn about what someone writes or thinks about the onscreen image. As long as your products like The Dirty Picture, Murder are good no one really thinks of the image."

Emraan

It was post Anurag Basu's film Murder in 2004 that Emraan became know for his kisses.

The 32-year-old actor, who married his long time girl friend Parveen Shahani in 2006 and has a son named Ayaan, does not share details of his films with his wife.

"I do tell her about the films I do... but she doesn't go into the details about it otherwise she would never let me do it," Emraan chuckled.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mentallycrazysweet_angel27tvdekhaRolzzbamboocopterburgerchaapMiss.ColorfullibelieveinpinkTerenaina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Emraan Hashmi contaminated Bollywood" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
"I do tell her about the films I do... but she doesn't go into the details about it otherwise she would never let me do it

^^^LOL Oh gosh! Something came to my mind!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mentallycrazysweet_angel27The_Other_WomanRolzz

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Bollywood was already contaminated, he just shed light on it!

He kisses: Disgusting!

But if Aamir, Hrithik, Abhi, Saif do it: Hotness!

His films have sex scenes: vulgar!

Other actors' films have sex scenes: Realistic, sexy, appealing!

See, BW has long been contaminated and hypocritical...Emmy just gave them the boost to show themselves for what they really are! Simple!LOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sidra246akkiiiiimentallycrazysweet_angel27abby_girl30tvdekha-RageOfAngelz-RolzzSwirledDreamsThe_Other_WomanSiddhi_Tani91Miss.Colorfull..luv_shahid..-Rashi

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
as the saying goes tum karo toh chamatkar main karun toh balatkar

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-sweet_angel27tvdekhaabby_girl30The_Other_WomanSiddhi_-Rashi

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
The title really made me laughed. But he have created an identity for himself that the minute you hear Emraan Hashmi is in a film, you will know that you can expect kissing scene, sex or steamy scenes Dead

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
^ It reminds me of the "Character Dheela" song instead. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TexanHoldentvdekha

TexanHolden

IF-Rockerz

TexanHolden

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

^ It reminds me of the "Character Dheela" song instead. LOL
i was just going to post thisLOL

tvdekha

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-eraserThe_Other_Woman

Post Reply New Post

Go to top