Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: Fikr (Worry) - Note - pg25 (31/03/2013) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 26

famzii05

IF-Rockerz

famzii05

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
hello saathians...how are you doing in the weekend??
well as promised i am updating today...hope you like it..

happy reading!!Smile

(this is purely fictional, no offense intended and this is my purely my work, i have not taken anyones work and claimed it to be mine)

FF : Fikr (worry)

Part 2

That girl! That's her, from the jewellery shop, who is she and who's with her, him, what are they doing, hugging? He's holding her lovingly. NO! It can't be, I don't believe this, No, no, no!

Tears welled up in her eyes, they slid down her face now pale and down her saree, with the horror of what she had just witnessed and she couldn't believe he could do something like that and on top of that. It was the girl she never liked'.It can't be true whatever I saw. But the thoughts troubled her. She wouldn't let it go easily, and she knew she had to find out whether it was true or not.

Slowly she made her way toward where they were standing. It became clearer to see who was there. It was her ' ANITA!

"You have no place in my life, do you understand? I don't love you, never have and never will! Remember this I do not wish to repeat myself! I only loved Anita; you can never take her place! You understand? Do you realise that you have ruined my life". He shouted at Gopi with his back facing her. "Ji, what"? Gopi looked questioningly at him. Did he just reject her from his entire life? By the time he had turned around Gopi had started crying badly. She had longed for someone to love her more than there self but that did not happen. Even her husband did not love her! Who's Anita? Gopi had asked. Ahem's nostrils flared, he pulled open the cupboard door and took out his diary and shut the door so hard that it had made Gopi jump in fear. Roughly he took out a photo and placed it into Gopi's palms and jabbed at the girl in the photo. This is Anita, a thousand times better than you! And without another word he had left Gopi standing in the middle of the room with a diary and the photo. Proof of her shattered life! That had been at the beginning of their marriage, they did not even know each other!

She's back to steal my husband away from me? It has been nearly a year after our wedding, why now? I won't let her, that's impossible'
Gopi carried on walking towards them. They did not even notice that she was heading towards them; they were so engrossed in their own talks. Gopi thought that this new kindness towards her was just and act? So that she would not suspect him. That is why she never held her hopes high; she had learnt that lesson already.

Without a second thought she was about to rush towards them and make her presence known and confront them as to what was going on. Her heart started to beat faster than it already was. Just say I am wrong and they are just meeting as friends? I doubt that, and then what will he think of me it that is right? But I need to find out. She continued to go further, but then a voice stopped her.

'Gopi'!!! She heard a male voice calling her, she jerked her head towards the left of her, she had no time to stop and at this time she needed no obstruction. But to her surprise she saw her old friend Vijay; he was waving at her with a lot of enthusiasm. He wandered over to Gopi waiting for her to respond, but she didn't. Instead she kept glancing behind her as if she were about to miss something. Coming very close to her he hugged her tightly and then released her, he had a huge grin on his face.

'Hi, how are you Gopi, it been a long time since we met' 'You forgot your best friend'? Vijay said pleasantly. Although Gopi was a little surprised by the hug she hugged him back half heartedly. Although she wanted to feel thrilled at meeting her childhood closest friend but all she felt was sadness.   She forced herself to smile and plastered a smile on her face. 'Umm, yes Vijay it's been a very long time. I am fine, how are you'? Gopi replied dryly. She quickly glanced back and to her surprise saw him striding towards them. Where is she? Why is he walking towards us?  She knew that he had heard Vijay calling her; otherwise he wouldn't even have known that she was here. 'Hello, I am Ahem, Ahem Modi, CEO of Modi industries'. He introduced himself. 'I am Gopi's husband'. Ahem said with a stern expression on his face, a face which showed no emotions. 'This is Vijay' Gopi said curtly, unable to look at him without tears falling out of her eyes. Ahem and Vijay looked at each other, an awkward silence filled the air around them. Realising the tension, Gopi smiled at Vijay and quickly promised to meet him later at some other time. They were in a rush and needed to go.

Vijay could sense the tension between the couple and decided that it was not the time to talk to his best friend. She had changed a lot. Before she was a lively girl, in school she was the happy one making everyone smile. Although she was not bright, no one had hated her. The problems she had at home were only told to Vijay by Gopi's sister Rashi. Rashi had trusted Vijay a lot because Gopi and Vijay were very close, he tried to make her smile and laugh whenever she was upset.

'Gopi come on. Let go and have some ice cream'.' No Vijay I am not in the mood, please leave me' that day Gopi had been in trouble because she had not done any homework because her Mami had made her clean the entire the house and  stay awake the entire night as it was Rashi's birthday and there was a party the next day. Rashi had helped her do some of the work but her Mami had also shouted at Rashi for helping. Gopi being Gopi had persuaded Rashi to leave. On top of that her teacher had sent her out of lesson for not doing homework and sleeping in lesson. The sadness was very clear on Gopi's face, outside the classroom tears had flowed out her eyes constantly, unable to stop. 'Please Gopi don't be like that, if you don't come with me to eat ice cream I will never talk to you' 'Vijay, you never listen, if you don't talk to me then who will. I need a friend like you'? Oh I'm so sorry please don't cry more and lets go for ice cream'. He pulled Gopi with him and went to eat ice cream. He had bought her favourite pistachio and fed her with his hands. Gopi had refused at first and then after she finished her ice cream she was happy again. She had hugged him tightly and said that she would never forget the things he will do for her', she loved him like a brother. He had always supported her.

Vijay felt that this was not the right time, he agreed with Gopi and faintly smiled at Ahem and walked away. He hoped the best for the couple and knew that if Gopi needed any help he would surely help.

Gopi turned towards him, she was furious as it were with what she had witnessed. But she was shocked to see him glaring at her. His nostrils flared and the anger was clearly visible in his eyes, the stern expression on his face had not faltered. 'Who was that'? He commanded more than questioned. Why should I answer, who is he to ask? When he is cheating behind my back then why should I answer?  She bravely stared into his eyes and replied in a monotone 'why should I tell you? You have no right over me. If you do not tell me who you meet then why shall I tell you? She blasted. He looked shocked, he never expected this blow. He became angrier. 'What do you mean I have no right over you? I am your husband, lawfully wedded husband; I don't need to tell you anything'. 'You are wrong Mr Modi; I have every right to know why you were with that woman, that woman who is ruining my life. Does she not realise that you are married? What about me? Did you not even think of me once before you had done this? She shouted at him. 'Gopi what are you'..' That's enough Ahemji, I have seen enough, I do not need to hear anymore'..

Without another word Gopi turned on her heels not able to hear anymore, walked straight ahead. Quickening her pace she started to run slightly. She could hear ahem striding after her telling her to stop. But she was in no mood to listen. She had had enough!

Fresh tears welled in her eyes blurring her vision and streamed down her face. Next minute all she heard was GOPI!

The world is dark, completely dark; I can't see anything! What's this, my eyes fell to heavy and I can't even open them! "Gopi, Gopi wake up!" why is he still near me? Too many people around me, I don't like being centre of attention' take me away from her. 'Call the ambulance quickly' she heard him shout.

But soon enough the voices faded out and Gopi drifted off into the darkness; while the world around her continued their daily routines'.this was not a normal day''and it was not over YET...

that's the end of part 2...

huge thanks to CHIKA784 for giving me an idea to write this part...thanks a ton CHIKA784...i wouldnt have done it without you!

hope you liked it..Smile
how was it??
comment and like!! thankyou!! hope you enjoyed it!

x.x.FAHIMA.x.x

part 3 page 10

Edited by famzii05 - 27 December 2011 at 3:11pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesfarha451288sns_ghrizvigalcappacuino5rsshreestephenieshajnaiiPinam3pallavisarkarmunnihyderabad-neela-Aish3003shruts18hana_yrsk16gohem123Kavya.Sswasthisweet cherryIchangeditnavyabANJ4aamirkhanfanll-Shilpa-ll-JollyJabeen-.SajnaVe.-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Fikr (Worry) - Note - pg25 (31/03/2013) (Page 6)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
RESERVEDClap
Thanks so much for giving me some of the credit however the way you wrote this update was incredible!,I absolutely love this update,its brilliant and making me wait for more,poor Gopi has met with an accident,so happy she has her friend Vijay back,hopefully a lovely,jealous and possesive AhemLOL,this was an incredible update,looking forwards to readng more,thanks for the pm and update soon!

Edited by CHIKA784 - 10 December 2011 at 6:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadhana_yfamzii05

famzii05

IF-Rockerz

famzii05

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

RESERVEDClap
Thanks so much for giving me some of the credit however the way you wrote this update was incredible!,I absolutely love this update,its brilliant and making me wait for more,poor Gopi has met with an accident,so happy she has her friend Vijay back,hopefully a lovely,jealous and possesive AhemLOL,this was an incredible update,looking forwards to readng more,thanks for the pm and update soon!

aww, u deserve it for gving me such a wonderful way to go ahead with the story...
Thankyou Embarrassed im glad you loved it...you have made me smile...will update next weekend...hopefully...Smile

x.x.FAHIMA.x.x

munnihyderabadhana_y-JollyJabeen-

Pinam3

Pinam3

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
nice story plz continue soon.. :) 

famzii05

IF-Rockerz

famzii05

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pinam3

nice story plz continue soon.. :) 

thanks...will do :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadhana_y

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
That was really good Fahima!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!Big smile

So both ahem and Gopi think that the other is cheating on them. we know ahem is wrong about it but is gopi, too? And what accident has she met while wunning away from her husband? I really want to know so please update soon!!!

famzii05

IF-Rockerz

famzii05

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

That was really good Fahima!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!Big smile

So both ahem and Gopi think that the other is cheating on them. we know ahem is wrong about it but is gopi, too? And what accident has she met while wunning away from her husband? I really want to know so please update soon!!!

thankyou sooo much Hug gald you loved it! well thats the scenario, both think they are being cheated on.. will update next weekend...hopefully...so you will have to wait for a bit...Smile

x.x.FAHIMA.x.x

Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_y

sweet cherry

IF-Rockerz

sweet cherry

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
loved it
can u plzzz pm wen u nxt update
it was awesome

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post: