FF: Fikr (Worry) - Note - pg25 (31/03/2013) - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by CHIKA784

RESERVED! πŸ‘
Thanks so much for giving me some of the credit however the way you wrote this update was incredible!,I absolutely love this update,its brilliant and making me wait for more,poor Gopi has met with an accident,so happy she has her friend Vijay back,hopefully a lovely,jealous and possesive AhemπŸ˜†,this was an incredible update,looking forwards to readng more,thanks for the pm and update soon!

aww, u deserve it for gving me such a wonderful way to go ahead with the story...
Thankyou 😳 im glad you loved it...you have made me smile...will update next weekend...hopefully...😊

x.x.FAHIMA.x.x
nice story plz continue soon.. :) 
Originally posted by Pinam3

nice story plz continue soon.. :) 

thanks...will do :)
That was really good Fahima!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

So both ahem and Gopi think that the other is cheating on them. we know ahem is wrong about it but is gopi, too? And what accident has she met while wunning away from her husband? I really want to know so please update soon!!!
Originally posted by d-luna88

That was really good Fahima!!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

So both ahem and Gopi think that the other is cheating on them. we know ahem is wrong about it but is gopi, too? And what accident has she met while wunning away from her husband? I really want to know so please update soon!!!

thankyou sooo much πŸ€— gald you loved it! well thats the scenario, both think they are being cheated on.. will update next weekend...hopefully...so you will have to wait for a bit...😊

x.x.FAHIMA.x.x

😊
loved it
can u plzzz pm wen u nxt update
it was awesome
Originally posted by sweet cherry

loved it
can u plzzz pm wen u nxt update
it was awesome

pleased that you liked it!! 😳 will do...
x.x.FAHIMA.x.x

it was amazing...i loved it
update soon
Originally posted by sks21

it was amazing...i loved it
update soon

thankyou!!!
will do :)
great update.loved it. would love to read a jealous n caring ahem.