Kkusum

Ekta Kapoor is shocked and depressed

mfarhaniqbal33 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

The new rating of the show has really shocked ekta Kapoor over her flopped show Kkusum, which recently went down to 7.

The show was on Number 2 as it was before the death of Sohan played by Eijaz Khan who is now busy with his Kkaya character in Kkavyanjali where he is playing the protagoinst. Eijaz was already famous for his character in Kesar where he was the main character too. But due the exit of Rakswak ekta roped in Eijaz Khan.

Eijaz who played the character of Sohan in Kkusum recently dies in a Car accident where Trishul (Aksahdeep Saigal) kills him with the help of his mother Taashu (Naryani Shastri). The fans of Eijaz Khan were very depressed and angry at this Move of Ekta and decided to downgrade the show and they did it .

Now the show is running on Number 7 where Rihaee has taken the first place, and Kahiin To Hoga (Star Plus) goes down to Number 2.

Ekta didn't expect her audience to do such a thing over one character but now she is depressed, Ekta is thinking of a New Twist in the serial where Mahi (Poonam Narula) comes back in the show as a Negative Character. See How Ekta Kapoor can bring back people from Dead, Well Now she is thinking of doing the same thing again, Ekta Kapoor says now I will have to either bring back Sohan in the Show or I may finish the show early this Year.

Ekta Kapoor is ready to launch her new Show Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai on Sony on March 28th where The Show will be at the Slot of 8pm Monday - Thrusday. Accordingly Ekta the show is based on the story lines of Kkusum. Let's Just Hope The Doesn't Get Downgraded Like Kkusum did.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cool_girl_2145 thumbnail
thanks for the info....i am so happy after reading this article😊.....Ekta should realize now "USNE EJAJ KO MAAR KE ACCHA NAHI KIYA".....i am so happy😊 that Kusum went down to 7...one day it won't be in the list for sure...if she keeps giving stupid twist all the time....she wants to bring back Mahi as a negative charactor🤢🤢....it will be another stupid twist...and i don't think KKusum will be on the top 10 list anymore😉........
sesky thumbnail
Uh...where is this article from?
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

wow Thanks for sharing !!Ekta must be very very very sad!!😃

she did a bad thing kiling our sohan!🤢😡

sesky thumbnail
Sorry for sounding like a pain, but id really like to know where that article is from. The structure, wordings, just seem a little off.
mana thumbnail
😆now she is sad after what she has been doing from last 8 or 9 months just showing us stupid twist and stuff soo please either end the show or add some good twists
mfarhaniqbal33 thumbnail
Guys i just get these from my friend who is at the set of Kkusum he makes it up and sends it to me i told u guys before that didnt i
sumaira.daud thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai is Ekta Kapoors?  I should have figured...it starts with a K!
icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumaira.daud

OMG Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai is Ekta Kapoors?  I should have figured...it starts with a K!

DOES SHE HAVE ANY DRAMAS NOT STARING WITH A "K" (=Ekta)

nasshuu thumbnail

Ekta didn't expect her audience to do such a thing over one character but now she is depressed, Ekta is thinking of a New Twist in the serial where Mahi (Poonam Narula) comes back in the show as a Negative Character. See How Ekta Kapoor can bring back people from Dead, Well Now she is thinking of doing the same thing again, Ekta Kapoor says now I will have to either bring back Sohan in the Show or I may finish the show early this Year

hey hey wait a min. i read some where here on IF it said that ekta said she has no plan to finish the show right now she tell this to her photographer. i'm getting confuse . dont u hear what i hear guys say something pls.