Celebrity Fan Clubs

The Official NIHIRA JOSHI Fan Club (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 24

seema_17

IF-Rockerz

seema_17

Posted: 03 March 2006 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
awww sur thank you Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Official NIHIRA JOSHI Fan Club (Page 9)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

appa_d

Groupbie

appa_d

Posted: 03 March 2006 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surpremi

Originally posted by appa_d

Thanks amogh, for the post.
Please add me too as Nihira's 'unconditional' fan. Hype or no hype, movie or no movie, I just like her voice (& warm smile)and would keep doing so.
Surpremi, those encouraging words (in the other post) did flatter me. So I, for one, do not have any doubts on your marketting skills Wink . Keep going buddy. Let not others pull you down, no matter what Thumbs Up

Cheers to 'Blue Diamond' and her singing!!!

Also noticed you joined on 2 Jan and have only  2 posts - kuch aur bhi likha karo yaar -  are you so busy directing the show ?

-  come to the IF too. WE welcome you here with open arms ............Wink

Thanks for the 'open arms' ;-)
Directing the show????? Let GS handle that. I love being an 'observer'.  Actually I was busy fighting with ZEE, big time, after Nihira was ousted ;-) I simply disconnected Z :-)....actually on second thoughts - directing the show is not a bad idea.... U get the marketing bid....hmm....:-)
Hopefully, now your memory is somewhat refreshed!!! Please dont say no. I will be devastated :-(
That makes this one my 4th msg....Good start, what say....all for Nihira.

Long live Nihira and long live Nihira fans!

Surpremi

IF-Dazzler

Surpremi

Posted: 03 March 2006 at 5:44pm | IP Logged

Thanks amogh, for the post.
Please add me too as Nihira's 'unconditional' fan. Hype or no hype, movie or no movie, I just like her voice (& warm smile)and would keep doing so.
Surpremi, those encouraging words (in the other post) did flatter me. So I, for one, do not have any doubts on your marketting skills Wink . Keep going buddy. Let not others pull you down, no matter what Thumbs Up

Cheers to 'Blue Diamond' and her singing!!!

Also noticed you joined on 2 Jan and have only  2 posts - kuch aur bhi likha karo yaar -  are you so busy directing the show ?

-  come to the IF too. WE welcome you here with open arms ............Wink

Thanks for the 'open arms' ;-)
Directing the show????? Let GS handle that. I love being an 'observer'.  Actually I was busy fighting with ZEE, big time, after Nihira was ousted ;-) I simply disconnected Z :-)....actually on second thoughts - directing the show is not a bad idea.... U get the marketing bid....hmm....:-)
Hopefully, now your memory is somewhat refreshed!!! Please dont say no. I will be devastated :-(
That makes this one my 4th msg....Good start, what say....all for Nihira.

Long live Nihira and long live Nihira fans!

Appajee.

Sab yaad aa gaya. You are cool.  You can do the direction (anyone can do it better than Gaddha Singh).  I will do the arketing and we will take over.  I am glad atleast bcoz of Nihira we get you to write on this Forum.  Keep writing and stay on longer.  As I said, we all welcome you with open arms.  Whover said, you cannot eat your cake and have it too.  As you said b4,  I did it  - right??..................Wink  We take our Blue Diamond very seriously - we are die hard fans .....

Surpremi

IF-Dazzler

Surpremi

Posted: 03 March 2006 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by seema_17

awww sur thank you Hug

Seemajee, aap kay liyey  - anything.......Hug   Thumbs Up

seema_17

IF-Rockerz

seema_17

Posted: 03 March 2006 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
thanks sur, tu tari shantibai la samjhav na.... khaali fukat tya newbie hearts cha bekaar posts la reply karoon rahila aahe.... an tasach tyacha doka phirnar... kon aahe mahit nahi te Dead

Surpremi

IF-Dazzler

Surpremi

Posted: 03 March 2006 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Seemajee:

Mala sarv mahethey ahey. Me bolnar tyala. Tula tension nako lavaycha. Amhi ahey na. Ghabraicha Nako rey......................... Wink

seema_17

IF-Rockerz

seema_17

Posted: 03 March 2006 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

Seemajee:

Mala sarv mahethey ahey. Me bolnar tyala. Tula tension nako lavaycha. Amhi ahey na. Ghabraicha Nako rey......................... Wink

thanks sur.... ek tar already tejhi majar meli mhanoon to dukhi aahe an ithe ajoon idiots tyachya maaghe padle Ouch

IndianMusicLove

IndianMusicLove

Posted: 03 March 2006 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Apun ko bhi iss fan club mein rakh lo... Nihira jais koi nahiiinnnnnnnn.. Nihira jaisi koi nahiiiiiiiiiin..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top