Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saregama thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Ramakant, the film Baajirao Mastani has boxed for a moment. Sanjay bhansali is working on his project called "Saawariya" where Monty is the music director. So no Sanjay and Ismail/A.R.Rehman at this moment atleast.

whether Nihira is singing in this film called Saawariya...no idea about it? Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.....
goblue thumbnail
I had sent my name in your earlier message. But anyway, I reques again - Please add my name 'tulsifan' to your nihira fan club.
pune_ka_pandu thumbnail
Hail Mumbai chi porgi..     bte can anyone post a new post stating where her career is heading? All I can read is about Vineet and Himani..
saregama thumbnail
yeah Vineet and Himani are much hyped, infact overhyped. That is only Subhash Jha is doing all about in Mumbaimirror. But what I heard is that Nihira's picture has been published in one of the magazine. I just heard it but not sure which magazine? I will find out and let you know about it...........
aashiq2005 thumbnail
Good work Amogh....Jai Nihira!!!
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amogh8188

Can anyone help me in getting Nihira's SRGMP Videos so dat I can post the link for everyone.

They are there on Sifymax. 😉 

SolidSnake thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritika24

Hey, if supremji gets red bold, i get one too! 😈

i am sure solidsnake , saregamapa would be attacking soon too! hmm, where are they..havent seen them on nihira posts lately.

Aapne Pukara aur Hum chale aaye....no, I am not doing anything. Main in sab se upar uth chuka hoon....

Tasveer teri dil me, jis din se utari hai
Phiru tujhe sang leke, naye naye rang leke
Sapnon ki mehfil me...

😊

appa_d thumbnail
Thanks amogh, for the post.
Please add me too as Nihira's 'unconditional' fan. Hype or no hype, movie or no movie, I just like her voice (& warm smile)and would keep doing so.
Surpremi, those encouraging words (in the other post) did flatter me. So I, for one, do not have any doubts on your marketting skills 😉 . Keep going buddy. Let not others pull you down, no matter what 👍🏼

Cheers to 'Blue Diamond' and her singing!!!
ritika24 thumbnail
shanti(?)bhai ooops bai 😉 ,

i think solidsnake had visited pune to see her concert. you can ask him or will have to find nihira post by supremeji(meeting nihira-stayam shivan sundaram) where someone has mentioned her pune concert.
SolidSnake thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritika24

shanti(?)bhai ooops bai 😉 ,

i think solidsnake had visited pune to see her concert. you can ask him or will have to find nihira post by supremeji(meeting nihira-stayam shivan sundaram) where someone has mentioned her pune concert.

No. 😭 Main to Dilli wala hoon and I have been out of Delhi only thrice in my life.