Page   of 21
Page 2 Page 21

blossom1234

IF-Sizzlerz

blossom1234

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

Hey everyoneHug
Welcome to Mine and Farah's First ShopHug

My name is Nikhat,but u all can call me Nikky,actually this is my second shop,before this i made a shop but then decided to make a joint shop with farah,i make really very bad stuff,i am still learning new new thingsLOL...i am a huge premeer,siddhima,abhiya and stelena fanDay Dreamingotherthan these,the new couples which attracted me r arnav and khushi and indira and rishi,and there r many more,bataane chaloon to poora page fill ho jaaegaLOLLOL

This is my first Shop,have a lookWink

I want to thank my some friends who helped me in improving,so now i can make better stuff from horribleLOL...the first person who helped me is Megha( IndigoBlues),thank u so much my haseena mommyLOLlove uHug...next is Farah( Coeur2PsychoFMS)haan wahi psycho jiske saath mai ye shop open kar rahi hoonROFL..thank u so much faru for teaching me and wasting your precious timeLOLlove uHug...meri thank u list mein agli hai Nabi( -Nabi- )meri super duper avi maker Hugthank u so much for teaching me how to make better avis...love uHug...finally it's my paagal Sanju the Tweety( --sunshine-- )tumne mere upar sabse zyaada time waste kiya haiROFL,thank u so so so much for teaching me PS,now i can make better than horribleLOL,just because of uHuglove u so muchHug

So these peoples r responsible for my better work,pata nahi tum logon ke bina mai kya karti,apne horrible stuffs logon ko dikha dikha ke unko torture karti rehtiROFLi love u all very very muchHugHugHugHug

Nikhat
NK

I am Farah and you can call me... well... only FarahROFLMany IF members requested me to open a shop but I am too lazy... too lazy means tooo lazy ROFLFinally Nikkuuu proposed me to join her and I accepted cause mujhse toh kuch hoga nahi why not take the chance and let Nikkuuu do everythingROFL sooo here comes the lazy girl in action but be careful... don't expect much from meROFL I usually make siggies on everyone and everything except KSG and RD because whenever I see their pics I can't stop ROFLing and my brain gets explode... ROFLROFLBut my favourites are Abhiya, Sajan, Veechcha, Ashni, Sophia Bush and Wentworth Miller, everyone from Pretty Little Liars, TVD and many more...and also Tom & Jerry... more Jerry than Tom as he is my BFBlushing...I love to make couples... so don't be shocked if you see non-existence couples in my siggiesROFLROFL

Farah

Icons
Avis
Siggies(Non-Animated/Animated)

Textures and PSDs- paritha,
Anett Frozen,Missesglass,~SeptdesNovembre,-Arti4ever- and davian art

Before Requesting, plzzz follow the rules

1)Plzz request only when the shop status is Open if u want your request jaldi,otherwise request whenever u want..when we will come online we will make your requests...and request here in the shop only,no PMs for the request plzzBig smile
2)Plzz don't cut any of our work and don't claim as yours
3)If u r requesting for icons or siggies,plzz provide HQ pics
4)If u r requesting for avis,plzz provide HQ videos, youtube links onlyLOL
5)And plzz let us know that u r reqesting to who,otherwise confusion ho jaaegaROFL

On Page-1

Edited by blossom1234 - 08 January 2012 at 6:52pm

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

kaifiaul-ain-jennianjali06-Swetha--Jyo-fariya94Pari-Guptaharshita_sahniKokila11black_scorpiotwisted_lizpayyal--sumana13--ozzyiekashrocksLiashnadocnussSano88iloveyouafridiTOTAL-ROMANTIClipshaaromiosugar1-Faiza-bairiyaa.isskqzaryaabJuhi1b8intruderfast--sunshine--Ayesha066Mitu_SheDevilpoojahandaEvIlNeSs_RoCkZMR.KooLCoeur2PsychoFMS_Bidzie_-Harshu-.JealousBasher.IAmBadGirlMehwisMixcoTree-Fatima-Rajinilicious.PINK.ZoobiDoobi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Madness Ki Dukaan~|Update-pg1|(Closed)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blossom1234

IF-Sizzlerz

blossom1234

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

it's a huge update so plzz let the page load for 5 minsLOL

Avis

Jennifer Winget

Avis

Karan Wahi

Siddhima

Indira and Rishi

Visu

Abhiya

Stacked

Siggies(Non-Animated)

Siddhima

Jennifer Winget

Mayur

Additi Gupta

Harshad Chopra

Rishi Kumar

Sumit and Rati

Indira and Rishi

Anushka Sharma

Siggies(Animated)

Indira and Rishi

Edited by blossom1234 - 22 July 2012 at 3:47pm

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

kaifiaanjali06Arians-Shareen--Swetha--Jyo-sonia1000fariya94harshita_sahniKokila11Pari-Guptablack_scorpioozzyiepayyalkashrocksdocnuss--sumana13--Sano88lipshaaromiosugar1-Faiza-iloveyouafridiTOTAL-ROMANTICMitu_zaryaabJuhi1b8--sunshine--bairiyaa.isskqDJ..Coeur2PsychoFMS-Harshu-.PINK..JealousBasher.EvIlNeSs_RoCkZMR.KooL-Fatima-bones88LennieZoobiDoobiTony_StraK786.Shiva.

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shareen--Swetha--Jyo-sonia1000sneaky-ajKokila11Pari-Guptablack_scorpioozzyiekashrocksbairiyaa.isskqzaryaabJuhi1b8--sunshine--.ShreeYaa.TOTAL-ROMANTIClipshaaromiosugar1iloveyouafridiblossom1234-Fatima-.PINK.bones88MR.KooL.JealousBasher.MehwisMixcoTreeEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ-Harshu-ZoobiDoobi

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
I guess you are a Harshad fan (as your signature says)...so res cuz I need to see some work on him!!! LOL

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 01 December 2011 at 3:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1blossom1234Coeur2PsychoFMS

twisted_liz

IF-Rockerz

twisted_liz

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
yay!
so.. i was told not to comment till tomrrw, but u guys know it.. i so love to interrupt things!
and so! congratulations both of u for this shop!
u guys have taken this decision to slow poison each other legally nowWink (tangg karte raho ab ek doosre ko officially)
koko! my request mite gradually come wen i strt being on if again, but rooh!!! ill never forget your work for me! if u remember, my request.. you used your photoshop skill amazingly that day on my pic! so yeah, i mite just give u some more of personal onesEmbarrassedLOL
love you bothSleepy! and congrats againHug

--sumana13--blossom1234Coeur2PsychoFMS

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Congrats on ur new shopHug

--sumana13--blossom1234Coeur2PsychoFMS

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Hey Nikhat and Farah !!!!! Congratulations yaar ...

Edited by --sumana13-- - 02 December 2011 at 1:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blossom1234Coeur2PsychoFMS

--sunshine--

IF-Sizzlerz

--sunshine--

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Congrats to my nautankis will edit agle janam till than keep giving me gaalis

and yeah I need omlette too recipe u guys knw

Tired of typing now so byeee

asdfgh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post: