Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Hello Hi Bye Bye :D

deepa0503 Senior Member
deepa0503
deepa0503

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys,

I wana share a funny incident which happened to me today. I normally watch IPKKND in the house, my partner doesn't but he does know the storyline and the characters by listening when i'm watching the show.

I was in the kitchen this afternoon and my mobile started to ring.. It was a call which i didn't want to answer at that time.. was not in mood to talk to that person. My partner asked me why i am not answering and he told me "why don't you answer and say "HELLO HI BYE BYE"

I found that very funny and i couldn't stop laughing.. Mami dialogues are in the air lol

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

adutta94serina087Pyaaraarnavpollypollypeppygeekuamazsmileyhug7679Nav2010shilparoxxsbk2Imzi

pollypolly Goldie
pollypolly
pollypolly

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL  Mami's dialogues are tooo good !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa0503shilparoxx

honestyfirst IF-Rockerz
honestyfirst
honestyfirst

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa0503

Hi Guys,

I wana share a funny incident which happened to me today. I normally watch IPKKND in the house, my partner doesn't but he does know the storyline and the characters by listening when i'm watching the show.

I was in the kitchen this afternoon and my mobile started to ring.. It was a call which i didn't want to answer at that time.. was not in mood to talk to that person. My partner asked me why i am not answering and he told me "why don't you answer and say "HELLO HI BYE BYE"

I found that very funny and i couldn't stop laughing.. Mami dialogues are in the air lol

ROFL
ha ha ha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa0503

sushi-la Goldie
sushi-la
sushi-la

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
that is hilarious...actually u know what happened?? I took the empty dishes after eating dinner in my room (dorm..I am in college Wink) to the kitchen to wash...on the way, i realized that I forgot to grab the keys to my room...thankfully i had kept the door slightly open and my roommate was sitting inside too, so that wasn't a problem..

anyways, getting back to the story...

as soon as a looked down to my hands at the pile of dishes, i realized that i forgot my keys and dropped all the stuff in my hands, my jaw dropped and my hand went straight to cover my mouth in surprise and I yelled, "he devi maiyya! i forgot my keys!!"

the looks i got from everyone sitting around me (half of my floor is a study lounge) were epic and made me blush and wanna run away to hide my face Embarrassed

hai..this IPKKND will take over my life I tell you!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa0503

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index