Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Very interesting topic !! 👏

I personally feel that marriages which have common grounds on most factors do better in general !!

Yes you do have odd marriages here and there where the Couple are poles apart but still have a happy marriage !!

But generally relationships that have similarity on some levels like social values , maybe religous beliefs , some other beliefs , where a couple has found a common ground over an issue that he/ she feel strongly about will statistiaclly have better chance of "happy marriage!"

devashree410 thumbnail
🤔 I think it depends on the type of person.If they are ready compromise and adjust to some extent.Of course,both have to adjust a little with each-other but it does not necessarily mean that you have to change completely.I have seen so many couples who completely different,from different backgrounds and are happily married.
parry02 thumbnail
I am married to someone from Bombay (i'm from UK) he is a lovely person - and he has adapted himself -
I think in our marriage he's been more understanding , loving and very ambitious - wanting to move on has made our marriage a sucess -