India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

some questions to Tony and Diya!!!

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 7:38am | IP Logged

the way in which Tony and Diya are deviating from the story to bring some masala in it is creating some confusions in the viewers' mind!!!i would like to ask some questions!!!

1. if Jassi is declared to be the owner of both Gulmohur and Kohinoor by the court then does it matter if she takes away the money from the account of Kohinoor(i know she didn't but if she did)??????

2 does mallika want to make armaan and jassi's relation public? it seems ideotic, if she wants that because in the original story she never wanted to make it public. in fact when betty comes back in the company she requests her not to tell this matter to anybody.that is realistic, because otherwise this will wash out her image and she has always been very very image concious!!!!!

bringing some masala is not bad but before doing that the directors should think about what they are trying to say and what will be the effects of that added masala!!!Dead!!!!!

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 11:42am | IP Logged

here are the answers

1) i don't know how blf dealt it but i was surprised to see that kohinoor was given to jassi by court and the banks, shareholders took the hit quietly and the directors were unable to do anything(they should have filed a case of fraud in civil court). in anycase this is even more surprising since the way the transaction was handled was illegal by most legal standards, kohinoor is a nonexistant company that exists just in name to facilitate money transactions, there is no record of seed money used to start kohinoor(it was the number two money given as bribe to armaan/jassi by one of the contractors hence is not recognised by govt and forms a case of money laundering.....converting number two money into one)

2)ever heard of "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".while i think mallika is going cheap by doing all this(i still sympathize with her), i guess it satisfies the indian taste for dramatics.i always found it strange that in  original only betty had not suffered the consequences of frauds she committed in her proffessional life. looks like in indian version she has it bad.ofcourse needless to say purab will once again play her gaurdian angel.

kdokka Senior Member
kdokka
kdokka

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
I cannot sympathesize with Mallika after the last two episodes. She had no right to drag Jassi's family into this. She could not hurt Jassi on a one to one level, so had to hit where it would hurt Jassi the most. The humiliation and insult which Jassi's family experienced is unjustifiable. I hope she pays dearly for this.  I felt sorry for Mallika initially, but not now.
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
It would be ok for T&D to add twists and masala if they did their job correctly.  They raise too many questions in our minds when they try to deviate and furthermore when it comes to cleaning up the mess created by all these deviations, T&D receive an F- 

I have seen those posts where people want T&D to deviate.  Let me say this again.  It is better that T&D stick to the original, they don't know how to deviate without leaving the viewers confused and loose ends lay around like live wires.

January and February 2005 were excellent months for JJKN and why because T&D stuck to the original.
Emaa Senior Member
Emaa
Emaa

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
guys...do i assume that this they have changed the story...does anything like this happens in blf?
and if they have changed the story..then they do want thier viewers to hate gulmohar and armaan...is that what they are trying to do?
can someone let me know something..before i kill myself
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top