Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Shayoni

Groupbie

Shayoni

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Hey guys I am new to this forum..
This show has got an amazing concept. And on top of that the male lead(Ashish Kapoor aka UdayVeer)--he'll surely become the next heart-throb of television..watsay???!!!
Coming back to the show, I was just wondering about how exciting the plots can get after this..
1)Revelation of princesshood of Manyata
2)Akash-moniya tensions
3)manyata going for complete makeover
4)Uday falling for M
5) J's jealousy
6)J&M catfights

ufff...i m going on imagining...
its gonna b so damn awesome a show...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_oristorybooksgdadventure_gurl*Dakoo_Minzy*ibelieveinpink-Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "J & M" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shayoni

Groupbie

Shayoni

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
5 view but no replies! :(

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
I agree with you. It's all so interesting and I have dreams about the future tracks at night! I'm lovin' the show.

I loved the back and forth they did b/w Uday-J and Akash-Monya...it was nicely done. J has everything and needs it all to be happy. Monya is content with the small things in life! Totally awesome episode!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Coco_Fictions

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shayoni

This show has got an amazing concept. And on top of that the male lead(Ashish Kapoor aka UdayVeer)--he'll surely become the next heart-throb of television..watsay???!!!
Coming back to the show, I was just wondering about how exciting the plots can get after this..
2)Akash-moniya tensions
4)Uday falling for M
5) J's jealousy
6)J&M catfights

Hey Shayoni iam new in this forum tooTongue...grt post and all the 5 POV's are grt.ClapStar...i feel Uday and Maanyata/MoniyaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed have grt chemistry although why they say that Aakash is also the lead is beyond my comprehensionConfusedOuch...and anyways CV's better giove the audience Uday-MoniyaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...or else i will murder them.AngryAngryAngry...Gosh the first encounter of Uday and Maanyata was explosiveEmbarrassedWink nd this second one.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...hayeee.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...mar jawaanWinkEmbarrassed...its so hot.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Uday will surely fall for M and then J jealousy and her  catfight with M will start... EmbarrassedWinkClap

Shayoni

Groupbie

Shayoni

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_ori

Originally posted by Shayoni

2)Akash-moniya tensions
4)Uday falling for M
5) J's jealousy
6)J&M catfights

Hey Shayoni iam new in this forum tooTongue...grt post and all the 5 POV's are grt.ClapStar...i feel Uday and Maanyata/MoniyaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed have grt chemistry although why they say that Aakash is also the lead is beyond my comprehensionConfusedOuch...and anyways CV's better giove the audience Uday-MoniyaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...or else i will murder them.AngryAngryAngry...Gosh the first encounter of Uday and Maanyata was explosiveEmbarrassedWink nd this second one.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...hayeee.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...mar jawaanWinkEmbarrassed...its so hot.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Uday will surely fall for M and then J jealousy and her  catfight with M will start... EmbarrassedWinkClap

Hey thanks sameera ...
Akash n moniya do not have any chemistry at all...i agree absolutely.
But uday's miscgievous smile and impishness coupled with naive Moniya's innocent sparkling eyes will set the screen on fire!! Day Dreaming N i toh have comepletely fallen for uday veer!!

Cant wait for more encounters n interactions between the two!!

storybooksgd

Shayoni

Groupbie

Shayoni

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

I agree with you. It's all so interesting and I have dreams about the future tracks at night! I'm lovin' the show.

I loved the back and forth they did b/w Uday-J and Akash-Monya...it was nicely done. J has everything and needs it all to be happy. Monya is content with the small things in life! Totally awesome episode!

ya thats so true..the two tracks shown parallelly were done in an awesome manner...perfect sequencing!!

The one track m really looking forward to is moniya's makeover into a princess..hehe..n uday falling for her all over again..
Hope that uday n moniya are the leads of this show...akash somehow doesnt fit in..

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
welcome shayoni Hug  me myself minz Tongue be active..comment on topics let's have a dhamakka time Hug  didn't see your topic before..sorry'to Embarrassed

I wanna see who reveals Manyata's real identity! I want uday to play a role in it Embarrassed

Manyata looking as a perfect princess..awww Day Dreaming

uday already fallen for monya..tere' was something in d girl he said it Wink now knowing she is manyata...he is gonna be fully in love..i wanna see knock jhoks Tongue

shaf13

roking_nidhi223

IF-Dazzler

roking_nidhi223

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
the show is intresting and new

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.