Preeto and Rajbeer realtionshown in natural way !!

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
You may call romantic moments or else One thing we have to appreicate the director, they have shown preeto and Rajbeer relation in a natural way not filmy way👍🏼 That impressed me very much.

Hats off to Director👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
True...Simple yet real
Kudos to CV"S
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaaa very true...loved all Rajpreet scenes till now romantic sweet n simple...Cvs Rockk...😃
jmoyee200 thumbnail
 Agree,,,,,,,,,,,
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 trueee Love...👏
gudia7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah, this serial has good storyline,dialogues and talented actors.Only problem is this serial is coming in Imagine channel. I think mostly Indian viewers mainly watch Star Plus, Sony and Zee Tv.
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

:Originally posted  post  gudia7

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 8:36pm
Yeah, this serial has good storyline,dialogues and talented actors.Only problem is this serial is coming in Imagine channel. I think mostly Indian viewers mainly watch Star Plus, Sony and Zee TV-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gudia These days we do not see much you in IF in preeto.How come??I think I am not asking unnecessary question to you😉incase if you feel i am sorry.

yes ,I will fully agree with you.preeto good serial. it needs publicity by TV news chaneel including IF.The producer and the dircetor show interest in promoting and popularising preeto.

They have done a wonderful job with the Rajpreet relationship. No dupatta flying or that stuff just simple, natural and oh so beautiful Rajpreet moments with great dialogues.